• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Spell art request

Members requiring unique/custom artwork to complete their projects may request assistance from the Artists group within this forum.
Forum rules
Members: If a request requires specifics, please be as descriptive as possible. When your requests are filled, please edit the your first post and insert [Complete] at the beginning of the topic title.

Artists: If you are planning on filling a request, please make a post as soon as possible and let everyone else know your intentions. This will allow other Artists to focus on open requests.

Spell art request

Postby mukami » April 10th, 2016, 2:22 pm

I'm in the process of beefing up the Wizard's spells by making 6 cards per 6 sets.
(Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Darkness, Detection, Protection, and Light)

I'll be using this thread to request art for certain spells.

What I'm looking for at the moment:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Flash Flood (completed)Thanks to GimmeYerGold
Image for the Water Spell: Flash Flood (All monsters in the room with you are washed out of the room and into the nearest corridor where they lose their next turn. May only be cast in a room.) Spell from Agin's Spell Cards

Image for the Water Spell: Deep Freeze (Any one monster in your line-of-sight is frozen in place. Roll one Red Die to determine the number of turns the monster is frozen. The monster may not move or attack, but may defend with One die. The spell is broken if the monster is attacked. ) Spell based off Heavy Water from Agin's Spell Cards

Mercenary Spell card back: I'm working on a set of spells for a mercenary mage that can be hired by the heroes, and need a generic spell card back. I plan on making a set of 9-12 spells that the Merc mage can choose 3-6 from to use.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Last edited by mukami on April 10th, 2016, 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Killed a mighty Fimir! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mukami

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Spell art request

Postby GimmeYerGold » April 10th, 2016, 3:08 pm

Are you looking for original art from users,

or would you be interested in previously published artwork by Gary Chalk from related games?

... because I got that *lemony goodness* on lockdown :ugeek:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
GimmeYerGold

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mukami » April 10th, 2016, 3:44 pm

GimmeYerGold wrote:Are you looking for original art from users,

or would you be interested in previously published artwork by Gary Chalk from related games?

... because I got that *lemony goodness* on lockdown :ugeek:
To make it easy, I guess the previously published work. (that way the art style stays the same.)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Killed a mighty Fimir! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mukami

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby GimmeYerGold » April 10th, 2016, 4:25 pm

:D Here's one for the flash flood spell:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
GimmeYerGold

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mukami » April 10th, 2016, 6:10 pm

GimmeYerGold wrote::D Here's one for the flash flood spell:

FlashFloodCard.png

That is awesome, thank you.

Rewards:
mukami

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » April 12th, 2016, 12:07 pm

I'll have a bash at it if you want originals. I can even get it to a similar Gary chalk print style, if you tell me what pics you want and a style sheet of pics you like and what you want it to look like.
I'll hand draw them, scan then edit them and post them up here in the artists section. I haven't done anything like this for a while, feel like I might be letting the side down a bit on that front.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mukami » April 12th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:I'll have a bash at it if you want originals. I can even get it to a similar Gary chalk print style, if you tell me what pics you want and a style sheet of pics you like and what you want it to look like.
I'll hand draw them, scan then edit them and post them up here in the artists section. I haven't done anything like this for a while, feel like I might be letting the side down a bit on that front.

Let me get an idea for the remaining spells I'm going to use, and I'll get back to you.

The deep freeze spell would be an orc or goblin being frozen by an icy ray, if you'd like to do that one.

Rewards:
mukami

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » April 15th, 2016, 3:05 pm

mukami wrote:
Baylor_OgreBane wrote:I'll have a bash at it if you want originals. I can even get it to a similar Gary chalk print style, if you tell me what pics you want and a style sheet of pics you like and what you want it to look like.

Let me get an idea for the remaining spells I'm going to use, and I'll get back to you.

The deep freeze spell would be an orc or goblin being frozen by an icy ray, if you'd like to do that one.

Ok will do, but I am going to listen to Neil Diamond as I do it. Need a jazz singer fix!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » April 15th, 2016, 4:18 pm

This is a quick start, but along these lines?

Rewards:
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby mukami » April 16th, 2016, 12:56 am

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:[img]
This is a quick start, but along these lines?

That looks great so far.

Rewards:
mukami

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Artchive Requests