• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Saturday At Mako's Lair

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Saturday At Mako's Lair

Postby mako-heart » August 17th, 2014, 4:29 am

New players & one Champion running "The Trial" revisited
This is the set up before people showed up i wish i had a picture of the taco bar :D
Me leting my guests read character cards and pick there hero
Explaining game play, I have the floor.
And so it begins "pork whomper" the Male Barbarian "Pantera Lannister" the Female Paladin "Bort" the Dwarf
"Newbus"The Female Dark Elf and our Veteran "Dizarus Forkfist" as the Wizard useing the High mage mini
Zargon's wardrobe change :lol:
Proof of females at a gaming set and taco bar in the background :o
it was a blast about 3 hours of gaming killed the dwarf he used an elixer of life the wiz had all of the Elemental spells
doomguard scared the *lemony goodness* out of them dark company rules on him and the scout my deamon scared them too they figured out how to kill all of the skellies with the bone wand made them all jump off the edge in the ice cavern room pretty satisfying quest for zargon and heros :2cents:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALL YOUR WALL SPELL BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Saturday At Mako's Lair

Postby knightkrawler » August 17th, 2014, 5:14 am

Sometimes you remind me of Bruce Campbell. Oh, and it's Morcar, not Zargon, har-dee-har-har.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » August 17th, 2014, 6:33 am

How'd the double door work out? Keep them tacos flowing and :skull: :skull: :skull: rolling.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby mako-heart » August 17th, 2014, 10:25 am

IvenBach wrote:How'd the double door work out? Keep them tacos flowing and :skull: :skull: :skull: rolling.

It worked out Slick as snot!! Thanks for the advice on that the heros had no idea what that was all about and my monsters liked the lack of the bottleneck. Its kinnda funny because inside that room with the Dbl door I had a treasure that once the contents of the chest were taken the door sealed shut with a boulder and the heros were trapped but half of the heros were in the corridor and half in that room so they didn't even get worried about being trappped because somebody was right next to the lever and the Wizard didn't have to use "pass through rock" to get out.

@ KK- Yeah tomato, tamato , Mocar, Zargon same differance :lol: you know who I talking about!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mako-heart » August 24th, 2014, 11:15 am

Saturday at my house i spent time looking through the game system quests and decided that they are way to easy . so I downloaded some of the quests on here and got my quest making tape and sisscors out and put this together should prove to be fairly difficult all orcs defend on white shields and have one extra combat die and the ogre's I think i'm going to have the EQP stats, This quest was written by drathe and is part of a larger quest pack but i have made it harder and added some stuff and taken some of the traps out because i think that they were just too many and i didn't even know what some of them were. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mako-heart » September 1st, 2014, 6:21 pm

Forged from fire, Zargon killed the paladin. The wizard was a no show. However the Elf "Blendal Fillstick" was present to bust out the arcane arts. We played with Sjeng's armoury. Gargoylr dropped a flail and the elf used the short bow. the quest it self had some real problems, As the monsters kept climibing out of the bridge tile the orcs and goblins ended up filling the whole room so i had to stop rolling dice to see how many monsters would come out. We had hot dogs and pulled pork sandwiches the players said it was the best quest that they have played yet.ImageImageImage

Rewards:
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby KT_Cobra » September 1st, 2014, 10:01 pm

Looks like a fun time was had by all.
KT_Cobra

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby StratosVX » September 1st, 2014, 10:18 pm

Awesome Thundercats shirt!

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mako-heart » September 7th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Frozen flames and burning ice.jpg
Typical saturday re-work and re-write some quests for the following saturday this is what i got so far , The Chaos well tile was in a differnt quest I can' t remember. The Altar one was one I seen a member posted recently i really liked. The river one with all the Merc's on is from Hassgar's amulet quest. ;) I think this one will be too easy for my heros but we will see this saturday. I think I might end up getting a new player this weekend to try Heroquest out very excited to play again. |_P . Comments plz.
@drathe in the original quest, room marked "A" uses the tile from FH with the yeti and war bears and ice gremlins encased in ice and then uses it again in room marked "D" its just the other side so you need two of those tiles. Just giving you a heads up. Thanks all!

Rewards:
mako-heart

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » September 7th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Well, I have always been told that even the laziest efforts are better than nothing. (In paintig minis works for me here as well ;) ) So yeah, I like the thing you are up to :) Keep up the good work!
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Next

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!