• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Custom EU cards [treasure]

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Custom EU cards [treasure]

Postby Sjeng » July 26th, 2012, 6:56 am

Almost done with my card project! Here are my Treasure cards, from EQP and BQP, plus 2 cards for extra scrolls from the scroll deck and potions from the potion deck.

Tell me what you think :)

I've made a small change, so you can choose not to print the potions in this PDF, in case you want to use the potions in the potions deck I made.

Finished cards now complete!
Monster Cards
Artifact Cards
Treasure Cards
Potion Cards
Equipment Cards
Elf Spell Cards
Chaos Spell Cards
Scroll Spell Cards
Last edited by Sjeng on August 15th, 2012, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Custom EU cards [treasure]

Postby Daedalus » July 28th, 2012, 10:29 pm

My opinion is I wouldn't return the mystery potion and scroll cards to the treasure deck. Otherwise over-zealous treasure looting is promoted with little reason to stop. I think this would have the negative side effect of dragging out the game time. Of course, your game style may over-ride this concern.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » July 29th, 2012, 4:26 am

it does actually, as any room that's been searched, cannot be searched again. in other words, all rooms may only be searched once, excluding treasure chests, those are searched seperately in my games.
That way, the treasure stack never really reaches the bottom, but might get shuffled if a WM is drawn.

but you have a point. I might change the text. It wouldn't affect my game much anyway. 2 of each cards is plenty.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » August 15th, 2012, 10:20 am

I've decided to let the returning of the cards be decided by the DM. Also updated the pdf.

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Return to Cards