• Advertisement

GHOST of the Crazy Wizard

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from HeroQuest Game Systems.

GHOST of the Crazy Wizard

Postby el_flesh » Saturday May 22nd, 2010 10:51am

Think it was quest #11 or so from the original US HQ system. The one with the crazy magic doors.

SPOILER ALERT!!

Well, we're playing it last week, and I don't recall the DM mentioning the ghost part more than once or twice - of course we might have only searched once or twice.

So I read the DM instructions only after I'd seen it (lucky me, at this stage, each quest is entirely NEW for me...) and I find that the ghost is sposed to appear each time you search for treasure in a room.

The day after I went downtown with the DM to search for some good figs. I came across this neat "Legendary Figures" plastic stuff...

So I picked him up - he'd have been perfect for that mission!

Also got the vampire chick. Too bad there isn't an adult version that has boobs/nips showing...maybe I can get my painter to retouch it! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: GHOST of the Crazy Wizard

Postby DragonLord1975 » Wednesday February 3rd, 2016 1:49pm

el_flesh wrote:Think it was quest #11 or so from the original US HQ system. The one with the crazy magic doors.

SPOILER ALERT!!

Well, we're playing it last week, and I don't recall the DM mentioning the ghost part more than once or twice - of course we might have only searched once or twice.

So I read the DM instructions only after I'd seen it (lucky me, at this stage, each quest is entirely NEW for me...) and I find that the ghost is sposed to appear each time you search for treasure in a room.

The day after I went downtown with the DM to search for some good figs. I came across this neat "Legendary Figures" plastic stuff...

So I picked him up - he'd have been perfect for that mission!

Also got the vampire chick. Too bad there isn't an adult version that has boobs/nips showing...maybe I can get my painter to retouch it! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

It was actually Quest TEN "Castle of Mystery" in the U.S., 11 in Europe. But I understand.
DragonLord1975

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Return to Game Systems