• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Quick rule question

Discuss the Rules of HeroQuest as set out by Milton Bradley Game Systems and Quest Packs.

Re: Quick rule question

Postby Sjeng » August 28th, 2011, 3:47 pm

ken wrote:Don't you have Equipment Cards, with the Battle Axe therein :?: :mrgreen:

I'll have to check, but up till now, there has not been any quest that featured more cards other than the items I found (amulet +2 mind, borins armor, some potions and a spear).
So other equipment cards simply haven't been brought into play yet, and there are no stops at an armoury inbetween quests. I'm just playing along, following the EU rules and questbook.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby ken » August 28th, 2011, 6:16 pm

Sjeng wrote:
ken wrote:Don't you have Equipment Cards, with the Battle Axe therein :?: :mrgreen:

I'll have to check, but up till now, there has not been any quest that featured more cards other than the items I found (amulet +2 mind, borins armor, some potions and a spear).
So other equipment cards simply haven't been brought into play yet, and there are no stops at an armoury inbetween quests. I'm just playing along, following the EU rules and questbook.

Sorry, don't understand. My copy of the rule book, copyright 1989, clearly states on page 15, "if your character survives, you may keep him & use him again in subsequent Quests, xxxxxxxxxxx, and you may spend any treasure recorded on your character sheet on purchasing better equipment, armour, weapons & so on. There is a card for each item of equipment available xxxxxxxxxx. All in 2nd paragraph on this page, entitled Buying Equipment.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » August 29th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Oh my God, you're totally right lol, I've forgotten that paragraph completely!
Well, I think it's tikme to start buying some upgrades then :D Thanks!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Official Rules