Choosing Between EU, NA, and House Rules

Discuss the Rules of HeroQuest as set out by Milton Bradley Game Systems and Quest Packs.

Re: Incorrectly Played Rules

Postby Daedalus » Friday March 31st, 2017 5:22pm

Redav wrote:
slev wrote:And it ammuses me as "The Gathering Storm" was the name I cobbled together for teh core quest book for my HQR project. Seems my influence is wider reaching than I knew :)

Is that yours? I thought I'd seen it listed somewhere in officialdome :s

Oh well, nice :)

You may also have seen it at Phoenix's site as the title for his (Main Game System) Quest Book. I always thought it was his brainchild, but Old Scratch's forum shows he borrowed the title from Slev about eight years back.

I figure the seed of the idea came from the first paragraph of the Quest Pack epilogue page: "You have done well. And yet it seems your task is hardly begun. Dark clouds gather at the Empire's borders..." Slev?
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: Choosing Between EU, NA, and House Rules

Postby slev » Friday March 31st, 2017 5:43pm

Nope, made it up off the cuff, just seemed appropriate!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Official Rules