• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

GAME MASTER PROGRAM RANDOMLY GENERATED & TALKING

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: GAME MASTER PROGRAM RANDOMLY GENERATED & TALKING

Postby gravaillon » April 18th, 2011, 3:26 pm

so, have you downloaded the demo ? It's a great alternative for the "Game Master" program... Tell me what you think about it ! Thanks.
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: GAME MASTER PROGRAM RANDOMLY GENERATED & TALKING

Postby HeroQuestFrance » April 18th, 2011, 3:50 pm

I really like the voice.
I mean it's always boring to read the quest text introduction especially when I have a bad sinusite crisis.
Now I can play a scary music behind and the voice does the job.
A idea to dig for all quests mate ... ! a audio CD to burn to play quests 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and so on !!

The program itself is good but I won't use it for playing solo. (since I have only a pc in my office no in my gameroom)
Your dice generator is great and you should complete it with all monster stats and icons.
You click on the mob icon and plop ! You have the result of the attack & defence for instance.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Other Expansion Topics