• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Co-op Heroquest files

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Co-op Heroquest files

Postby marlowc » September 30th, 2020, 5:15 am

A couple of years ago I made a series of files enabling people to play HQ without a dungeonmaster. They are simply groups of images of dungeon sections that are revealed as the heroes explore each quest level.
They've been available on boardgame geek for some time, and I would like to make them available on here. However, for the life of me I can't find a place on this most excellent site to put files for people to download. Am I just being very dumb, or is there no file download section on here :p

(As the new Hasbro HQ seems to use the same board as the original game, my files will also work with this version when it is released next year.)
marlowc

Forum Language: British English

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Co-op Heroquest files

Postby j_dean80 » September 30th, 2020, 6:39 am

Post pics on here using an external file sharing site. To host pics on this site takes Champion status and the site doesn’t have a lot of hosting space anyways.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Co-op Heroquest files

Postby marlowc » October 1st, 2020, 4:19 am

j_dean80 wrote:Post pics on here using an external file sharing site. To host pics on this site takes Champion status and the site doesn’t have a lot of hosting space anyways.

Thanks for that advice, it's a shame this otherwise excellent site doesn't have a file download section like boardgamegeek isn't it :(
marlowc

Forum Language: British English

Return to Other Expansion Topics