• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Weltenlaeufer HQ Adventure

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Weltenlaeufer HQ Adventure

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 5th, 2019, 7:59 pm

I just layed out the board I want to use for my entry into the Sir Ragnar mission. Its still the board I printed in A4 gluing the pieces together, so its not perfect. Gonna exchange it for a smooth vinyl print later this week but its a start. :D

The heroes start out in a tavern (trip and trap tavern from Heroic maps) where I gonna explain the rules, they choose their spells and maybe find the secret passage behind the bar that will lead them into the basement where there is a secret item (spellscroll). Of course ONLY IF they manage to distract the Inn keeper so they can sneak down there. However they perform they gonna eventually become aware of the old mysterious looking dude (El dude :mrgreen: ) sitting in the tavern all by himself watching them with pearcing eyes as they go about their business. When they decide to speak with him he is gonna introduce them to the mission and will give them hints for the ruins that supposedly hold the entrance to the secret dungeon where Sir Ragnar is captured.

When they go on their way they will discover the ruins:

They enter from the west and the area will be laid out in eyesight once they move. I put out the board how it will look. They will make their way south east and maybe find the treasure chest through a secret door (which I forgot to lay out) and eventually gonna make their way to the lower right, where they have to check to find the secret door that will lead them to a trapdoor (secret passage), a secret, tiny underground tunnel that leads them to the upper left where they find the dungeon entrance. I think I ll have each of them roll a test if they get through the tunnel without harm because its a nasty tunnel :lol: . When they find the dungeon entrance (upper left) I fly in the original board. :mrgreen:

Dont know what I gonna do with the tomb yet, if it contains a clue or something or just for decoration. Oh and I probably will lay out a few traps here and there for good measure. :D

Just felt like sharing, as I was stoked when I saw board and the green moss I bought today. :P
Last edited by Weltenlaeufer on March 19th, 2019, 6:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Weltenlaeufers HQ Adventure

Postby j_dean80 » March 5th, 2019, 8:26 pm

Just sayin...your secret door tile is backwards.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 5th, 2019, 8:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

true!!

Rewards:
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Thantos » March 7th, 2019, 10:39 am

Moss looks great for an outdoor board! Wandering Monsters: Any beetles that crawl out of your moss? ;)
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » March 7th, 2019, 12:30 pm

That is really cool looking, I like it. I've always wanted to do something like that, but never fully figured out how I should do it. Thanks for the inspiration. |_P
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » March 7th, 2019, 1:13 pm

All this time and I've never thought of adding the bush as you did. Adds so much. I like it.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » March 7th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Your board looks very good. I bet Sir Ragnar was buried alive under that tomb... I can hear his weak screams coming from the subsoil!

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » March 7th, 2019, 4:56 pm

That looks incredible! Great job!

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 7th, 2019, 5:50 pm

Thantos wrote:Moss looks great for an outdoor board! Wandering Monsters: Any beetles that crawl out of your moss? ;)

:lol: :lol: the MONSTERBEETLE!! :lol:

Rewards:
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Weltenlaeufer » March 7th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Thor-in wrote:That is really cool looking, I like it. I've always wanted to do something like that, but never fully figured out how I should do it. Thanks for the inspiration. |_P

This forum and what people are doing here with this game is such an inspiration to me, I am glad I could inspire a bit too :)

Thanks everyone, I really like the moss too. :) Its so much fun setting this up and thinking about ways how to make it more alive.

Rewards:
Weltenlaeufer

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Other Expansion Topics