"HeroQuest" everywhere

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

"HeroQuest" everywhere

Postby Big Bene » Monday November 13th, 2017 4:28am

Did any of you ever notice this?
I went to a convention yesterday, and a trader I know had set up a sellout box with books of all types for €1 each. I found, beside others, one with "Heroquest" on its cover - publihed by Steve Jackson Games, and somehow Pen and Paper roleplaying related. Of course I had to have it, and after doingsome minor research I found this strange rpg (which is pitily not related to MB's HeroQuest).
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: "HeroQuest" everywhere

Postby Geofonos » Monday November 13th, 2017 5:49am

Yeah, I think this is all post-MB's HeroQuest era, when the trademark was free for the taking.
I have seen quite of few magazines regarding HeroQuest Glorantha but I've passed them by.

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: "HeroQuest" everywhere

Postby knightkrawler » Monday November 13th, 2017 6:08am

That game and the legal issues that come woth it are the reason why kickstarter kicked gamezone in the gonads originally.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Other Expansion Topics