• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Ideas for quest packs

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: Ideas for quest packs

Postby HeroQuestFrance » June 22nd, 2010, 5:15 pm

drathe did a great job with this website.
I wait for a hasbro authorization to open a fansite about heroquest (in french) too.
But yep too much things to do in the same time.

Quest ideas ? Kessandria suceeded to escape and she's back.
All heroes fall into a ambush and they wake up into deep caverns without their precious gear...

So many ideas in fact !

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby DragonHead » June 23rd, 2010, 4:55 pm

Didn't pheonix already make a quest book: 'Return of the Witch Queen' or something? Id on't want to steal his ideas or change his storyline.
Clairclaw, The witch lord even The Terror King and Zargon bow before me, part before my will, my power.I am all mighty, I control the universe,the mage of all, the destroyer of nations,I am the creator, I am Dragonhead!!!!!
DragonHead

Mummy
Mummy

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Phoenix » June 23rd, 2010, 10:53 pm

I did. But perhaps you should read it and see if something catches your eye. Perhaps you will see another villian or opportunity for questing involved. Or perhaps a back-story for one of the characters? You just never know...

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby DragonHead » June 30th, 2010, 4:45 pm

Does skulmar die?
Clairclaw, The witch lord even The Terror King and Zargon bow before me, part before my will, my power.I am all mighty, I control the universe,the mage of all, the destroyer of nations,I am the creator, I am Dragonhead!!!!!
DragonHead

Mummy
Mummy

Usergroups:

Postby DragonHead » June 30th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Oh, yes he does! hmmmm......

Maybe......... what if the witch lord and witch queen had a child, a(n?) heir.......... who was able to find an underground stronghold..........maybe, could he become a shade or have a shade commander? (A person possessed by powerful evil spirits, usually after meddling or trying to control them. Shades are ghost-like, black, usually powerful sorcerers/sorceressesEXTREMELY hard to kill, maybe even can only be stabbed through heart to die).........could their be immensly powerful guards? Known as holy warriors maybe called sirens or something ? (usually pictured as mythical bird thingeys)........could he use an artifact to raise immensely powerful spirits trapped there.......maybe, this place is a graveyard, are the spirits long dead dwarves or magicians or some of Zargon's magicians from the quest book: "Wizards of Zargon" (Wizards of Morcar)......could they posess other people or become skeletons or skeltal dragons or.......oh man i forgot, i was ona roll!

Could zargon have had trained many other mages like the ones in "Wizards of Zargon", could they have all been slain by a succsesfull raid by the emperor's knights or sir ______(what's his name again?) from the community project for the adventuerer's guild.........I got it! i remembered! Could you haver choices and paths like in the community project, could you be this new nightmare and then have to vanquish yourself with heroes? All I need is a sinister name and I got a charecter!..............................If he has an artifact to raise the spirits how would he have to get it would he have to retrieve it from his mother's or father's (or mother's)tomb, had the emperor taken control of his/her resting place, would he face the emperor's knights?

Would he fight against the emperor, the elven kingdoms, a new kingom, the dwarf kingdom or the halfling kingdom (featured in my work-in-progress helfling expansion)?

Give me feedback there may be more ideas coming! :D :D :?:
DragonHead

Mummy
Mummy

Usergroups:

Postby mo123813 » June 30th, 2010, 5:49 pm

Halfling expansion, hmm? Are you currently working on it, or is it just an idea?
Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » June 30th, 2010, 11:29 pm

DragonHead wrote:Oh, yes he does! hmmmm......

Maybe......... what if the witch lord and witch queen had a child, a(n?) heir.......... who was able to find an underground stronghold..........maybe, could he become a shade or have a shade commander? (A person possessed by powerful evil spirits, usually after meddling or trying to control them. Shades are ghost-like, black, usually powerful sorcerers/sorceressesEXTREMELY hard to kill, maybe even can only be stabbed through heart to die).........could their be immensly powerful guards? Known as holy warriors maybe called sirens or something ? (usually pictured as mythical bird thingeys)........could he use an artifact to raise immensely powerful spirits trapped there.......maybe, this place is a graveyard, are the spirits long dead dwarves or magicians or some of Zargon's magicians from the quest book: "Wizards of Zargon" (Wizards of Morcar)......could they posess other people or become skeletons or skeltal dragons or.......oh man i forgot, i was ona roll!

Could zargon have had trained many other mages like the ones in "Wizards of Zargon", could they have all been slain by a succsesfull raid by the emperor's knights or sir ______(what's his name again?) from the community project for the adventuerer's guild.........I got it! i remembered! Could you haver choices and paths like in the community project, could you be this new nightmare and then have to vanquish yourself with heroes? All I need is a sinister name and I got a charecter!..............................If he has an artifact to raise the spirits how would he have to get it would he have to retrieve it from his mother's or father's (or mother's)tomb, had the emperor taken control of his/her resting place, would he face the emperor's knights?

Would he fight against the emperor, the elven kingdoms, a new kingom, the dwarf kingdom or the halfling kingdom (featured in my work-in-progress helfling expansion)?

1. you need a zanax or something
2. try reading through Eve of Chaos; perhaps some more ideas will reveal themselves

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby DragonHead » July 1st, 2010, 6:32 pm

Answering mo123813 question I am in the middle of making it, with new halfling charecters, realm, spells, weapons and other stuff the storyline is about Clairclaw, zargon's apprentice a lightning knight (I know it's kind of cheesy) and other stuff, most of it is on paper. I'm planning to have twenty quests.

Pheonix what is a zanax? I'll organize my thoughts, sorry I was getting ideas really fast and I wanted to get them down.

Here is a better outline of my ideas:

The witch queen and witch lord have a son- who travels underground into either an underground stronghold or a graveyard. They're are extremely powerful spirits in their that he raisesd with an artifact who are either the spirits of rebel dwarves or zargon's magicians from 'Wizards of morcar" becuase zargon trained many other similar wizards who were vanquished by a succesful raid by sir ragnar.
I was thinking the spirits either- if they're in a graveyard- become skeltons or skeletal dragons or possess other living people.
I also was thinking of him or his companion becoming a shade.(Shade: a person possessed by powerful evil spirits after meddling in spirits' magic obove them or trying to control them. Shades are ghost-like, black, usually powerful sorcerers/sorceressesEXTREMELY hard to kill, maybe even can only be stabbed through heart to die)
I also thought if this venture should be a one-hero game with one person being the son or if he has him and his shade companion- or have all four heroes.
You could also have crucial decisions made by the hero(es) like in the community project.
He would retrieve the artifact for raising spirits from his mother's or father's tomb, the emperor taken control of his/her resting place, making him face the emperor's soldiers and knights.

DragonHead

Mummy
Mummy

Usergroups:

Postby mo123813 » July 1st, 2010, 9:19 pm

Isn't the witch queen his sister? ._.
Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » July 2nd, 2010, 9:08 am

I don't think so... I've always presumed that they were married... Although, if they were bro/sis, that would make for a REALLY messed up child; angry, vengeful, powerful, etc.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Other Expansion Topics