• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Valkyrie Crusade Compatability

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Valkyrie Crusade Compatability

Postby DragonLord1975 » February 23rd, 2016, 5:07 pm

For those unfamiliar, Valkyrie Crusade is a card-based game using anime girls as various heroes, monsters and deities. So, I thought to myself, they could be good HeroQuest monsters.

If given the time and money, all the known HeroQuest Heroes and Monsters figures I possess will be subbed for Valkyrie Crusade characters, but the Quests will still remain the same. There's already a Barbarian, Elf, Dwarf and Wizard, but the VC Barbarian is holding a staff, not a sword like the HQ Barbarian. So I would use a VC Warrior instead. A VC Dark Wizard would be my answer to the Chaos Warlock. So far, I made a chart of which characters are compatible:

BASIC HEROES
HEROQUEST VALKRYIE CRUSADE
Barbarian Warrior
Elf Elf
Dwarf Dwarf
Wizard Wizard

BASIC ENEMIES
HEROQUEST VALKYRIE CRUSADE
Goblin Bugbear
Orc Orc
Fimir Cyclops
Skeleton Skeleton
Zombie Zombie
Mummy Mummy
Chaos Warrior Dark Knight
Gargoyle Golem
Chaos Warlock Dark Wizard

That's just for basic. I'll add more Heroes and monsters as soon as I get ideas on where they fit.
DragonLord1975

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Other Expansion Topics