• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Sparky's Stuff

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: Sparky's Stuff

Postby Sparkymark » February 21st, 2018, 3:32 pm

Just had a flick through the quest books and there are more than just the one quest. Where i can use this room. In Return of the Witch Lord there is The Court of the Witch Lord at the end obviously. Also Halls of the Dead where the Barbarian and Elf are held prisoner. Perhaps even The Gate of Bellthor where the heros get gassed.
Thanks for the heads up on Lestodante's mini.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Figomurphy » February 21st, 2018, 5:25 pm

Wonderful piece of work. Very inspiring. Keep it up.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Figomurphy

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » February 21st, 2018, 5:47 pm

Sparkymark wrote:Just had a flick through the quest books and there are more than just the one quest. Where i can use this room. In Return of the Witch Lord there is The Court of the Witch Lord at the end obviously. Also Halls of the Dead where the Barbarian and Elf are held prisoner. Perhaps even The Gate of Bellthor where the heros get gassed.
Thanks for the heads up on Lestodante's mini.

Also check out the fan-made Quest packs "Return of the Witch Queen" and "Heir to the Black Banner". These feature the return of Kessandria and Skulmar, respectively, and also use this tile if I remember correctly.

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby TMU » February 22nd, 2018, 8:39 am

Wow the room looks amazing!! That is something I want to do someday, but I doubt it will look as great as yours |_P
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sparkymark » February 24th, 2018, 7:24 am

Another couple of pieces i got done. Both double blocked square walls.

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3142.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » February 24th, 2018, 8:16 am

Those look great. Not a criticism but merely a question...will the add-on scenery cover up an adjacent square? If there is a door or secret door next to the block wall I was wondering if it would fit.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Sparkymark » February 24th, 2018, 9:15 am

j_dean80 wrote:Those look great. Not a criticism but merely a question...will the add-on scenery cover up an adjacent square? If there is a door or secret door next to the block wall I was wondering if it would fit.

I see your point. Because the 3d board creates extra squares because the walls take up a square this means i have 2 squares deep of space to go at if you understand what i mean. Most blocked walls are at intersections where walls of rooms are.
I will make a pile of just plain walls anyway so i have some that just take up 1 square deep. It just makes the board a bit more interesting to have a few features here and there.

Rewards:
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » February 26th, 2018, 3:35 pm

You need to follow the Witch Lord's throne room with the revolving room.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby lestodante » February 26th, 2018, 3:55 pm

The Witch Lord's 3D lair is awesome!!!

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Sparkymark » March 1st, 2018, 5:24 pm

Daedalus wrote:You need to follow the Witch Lord's throne room with the revolving room.

Good idea daedalus, ill add it to my to do list.

Rewards:
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Expansion Topics