• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Sparky's Stuff

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: Sparky's Stuff

Postby whitebeard » Thursday February 1st, 2018 7:17pm

Wow, very nice. Keep going!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
whitebeard

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Postby IvenBach » Friday February 2nd, 2018 1:52am

I'm very glad I didn't see this thread until now. I didn't have to wait to see it come together. Superb work. A fine addition to the HQ family and worth of praise.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Friday February 2nd, 2018 10:01am

You've done some incredible work here! I look forward to seeing more of your small decorative pieces now.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sparkymark » Tuesday February 20th, 2018 9:31am

Hi all. I have always wanted to build the Witch Lords lair from Return of the Witch Lord. So here is my effort.
It might seem a tad obssesive to build this piece for just one quest but i have enjoyed building it. I have no painted Witch Lord to put in there yet. Does anyone know of a really good alternative ´Witch Lord´mini to replace the Heroquest sorceror?

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3149.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3151.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Sparkymark

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » Tuesday February 20th, 2018 10:22am

That looks awesome!
Blood - Good to the last drop
j_dean80

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » Tuesday February 20th, 2018 11:02am

Incredible work. I love how you've put the monsters (orcs?) behind the bars with their claws reaching out, just like the RotWL cover art.

In regards to finding a suitable Witch Lord, Lestodante recently showed us the one he had commissioned.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=54&start=360
Hopefully he has some more available as it would look incredible on top of the raised area of your throne-room.
Pancho

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:

Postby knightkrawler » Tuesday February 20th, 2018 12:24pm

THAT was worth it! just stunning. and generic enough in design to make it usable more than once.

in regards to WL minis, try Reaper. They have loads and loads of suitable minis. Search for lich, liche, necromancer, lord and other keywords like these.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby whitebeard » Tuesday February 20th, 2018 11:22pm

knightkrawler wrote:THAT was worth it! just stunning. and generic enough in design to make it usable more than once.

in regards to WL minis, try Reaper. They have loads and loads of suitable minis. Search for lich, liche, necromancer, lord and other keywords like these.

If he is all in like this on the Witch Lord, then the only option is Lestodante`s figure.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
whitebeard

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » Wednesday February 21st, 2018 5:04am

whitebeard wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:THAT was worth it! just stunning. and generic enough in design to make it usable more than once.

If he is all in like this on the Witch Lord, then the only option is Lestodante`s figure.

LOL that was exactly my reasoning. Any fan who builds a throne-room like that is going to want the real deal to command it.

And then some specially commissioned Barbarian and Elf models that are chained to the floor :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pancho

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Wednesday February 21st, 2018 3:19pm

I love the idea that you're moving on now to specialty rooms included in the quest packs. It's those sorts of fun room tiles that I'd miss having if I were to ever make any kind of 3D board.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Expansion Topics