• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Remaster 2013- SPANISH EDITION

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

HeroQuest Remaster 2013- SPANISH EDITION

Postby gravaillon » January 19th, 2013, 7:58 am

Hi !
One good news ! Our remastered edition of HeroQuest is now available in spanish...
Not yet complete, but the game base is almost translated :
- All the cards and also the rulebook.

Here are the links :
- Rulebook : http://lessouterrainsoublies.fr/HeroQuest/HQ2013SPAN-LivredeRegles.pdf
- Material : http://lessouterrainsoublies.fr/HeroQuest/HQ2013SPAN-Material.pdf

You can always find our french remastered edition and all their expansions on the blog for free download http://heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.fr/p ... -2012.html.
Perhaps spanish is more easy to translate for english people than french... So if you want to have the english version of this remastered edition, translate it on a world file and send it to me at heroquest-remaster@hotmail.fr.

Thanks for interest.
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: HeroQuest Remaster 2013- SPANISH EDITION

Postby The Road Warrior » January 19th, 2013, 8:08 am

What exactly would you need translating? I may be able to find time to help out
Join in the community project.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby gravaillon » January 19th, 2013, 8:25 am

All has to be translated in english ! Absolutly all !
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Road Warrior » January 19th, 2013, 8:28 am

ok. I'll start with the materials as I think this will be easiest
Join in the community project.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby gravaillon » January 19th, 2013, 8:51 am

Good luck and thanks a lot for helping !
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby DarakuTenshi » May 8th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Yes Please! I've been wanting a company like Fantasy Flight Games to take HQ and fix it up... but I see that you have done it. I'd love to see it done in English!
DarakuTenshi

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » May 16th, 2013, 4:50 pm

gravaillon wrote:Exactly... Unfortunately we have a lot of problem with HASBRO France since one month... Our blog is closed : one guy has sell our remastered edition on EBAY and HASBRO has send us a great fireball on our asses... What a shame... Project is avorted.

drathe wrote:Unfortunately, due to the tragedy that has befallen gravaillon and HeroQuestFrance, we have removed the HQ2012 HD files from the Inn as well as gravaillon's other remastered works.

Gran problema. We won't be seeing remastered versions of either language anytime soon. :(
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Other Expansion Topics