• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Lengrati's Room / Minerals

Discuss Tile creation and share Tiles you've created.

Re: Lengrati's Room / Minerals

Postby benvoliothefirst » October 9th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Lengrati, I completely understand where you're coming from. But I like the one with the darker lines better. I think it's nicer to have a rough guide, but not just an obvious line overlay.

Having said that, great work, and thanks for sharing!
wickedmetal.blogspot.com <--I paint HeroQuest!
My players' monthly game results
Mods I Use:
Base Quests in four difficulty steps by Anderas
Random Events by Jacob Busby (pg.5)
Karlen's Circlet by AerynB/drathe/sajungzak
Heartfelt thanks to all of you who have worked to enrich the world of HeroQuest!
Goblin-King wrote:When life gives you lemons, squeeze those lemons into your eyes, enter a berserker rage and punch life in the face!

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
benvoliothefirst

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby j_dean80 » October 9th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Looks great. Looks as if a well walked on rug where it is settling into the cracks of the tile.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » February 23rd, 2018, 9:34 pm

Those are some awesome tiles, especially the room. I also feel a grid isn't necessary for the rug and it looks better without one, but it's even better to have a second option. Thanks for posting them!
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Pancho » February 25th, 2018, 4:36 am

lestodante wrote:The room was intended to be used in the mini campaign "Ataque ao Mago Dorminhoco" published on Dragão Brasil n. 8.
I had fun by translating it for the Italian Heroquest forum, so I decided to create a tile for the room of Lengrati (the villain).

Has anyone ever translated this Quest into English? I have heard one or two people say that this is probably the best of the HQ Quests from Dragao, so it would be good to have it available. I know that English translations of 2 of the other Quests from that mag are already in the Quests section.

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » February 25th, 2018, 8:19 am

Pancho wrote:
lestodante wrote:The room was intended to be used in the mini campaign "Ataque ao Mago Dorminhoco" published on Dragão Brasil n. 8.
I had fun by translating it for the Italian Heroquest forum, so I decided to create a tile for the room of Lengrati (the villain).

Has anyone ever translated this Quest into English? I have heard one or two people say that this is probably the best of the HQ Quests from Dragao, so it would be good to have it available. I know that English translations of 2 of the other Quests from that mag are already in the Quests section.

Hasn't been posted by anyone yet if it has. A rough translation has been though.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby lestodante » February 25th, 2018, 8:43 am

I started an english translation too but never finished it. I will post on it a s a work in progress, so any native English language speaker can contribute or correct it.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Pancho » February 25th, 2018, 8:52 am

lestodante wrote:I started an english translation too but never finished it. I will post on it a s a work in progress, so any native English language speaker can contribute or correct it.

That would be most excellent, thanks. I'm happy to take a look at it and make a contribution.

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » February 25th, 2018, 9:36 am

This is good news. Looking forward to those posts!
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby lestodante » February 25th, 2018, 12:38 pm

I just opened a topic with the English translation here: Attack to the Sleep Wizard (from Dragão Brasil No.8)
Everyone is welcome to contribute with corrections and revisions.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to Tiles