• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

some HeroQuest Style miniatures (WarWorldGaming)

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

some HeroQuest Style miniatures (WarWorldGaming)

Postby Kurgan » Saturday January 29th, 2022 1:06pm

So while I was looking around to see what countries were selling the 2021 Remake (retail version) I stumbled upon this product from France (and this isn't meant as an advert). It really reminds me of the HeroQuest Heroes... or a bit like Advanced HeroQuest's figures. I've never played Talisman (which has so many editions I'm a bit confused by it) but I've been told it has similar figures, not sure if these are like those at all.

Anybody have this or know anything about it? I didn't see the same thing on Amazon US, unless it goes by a different name there. Seems a little pricey, but if they're pre-painted, that could explain it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kurgan on Monday January 31st, 2022 12:33pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Interesting find on Amazon france... new HeroQuest figur

Postby lestodante » Saturday January 29th, 2022 4:25pm

not bad. Maybe the Barbarian and the Elf faces are too much cartoon style. I like the Wizard and the Dwarf instead.
They come from War world Gaming, website is here: https://warworldgaming.com

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Interesting find on Amazon france... new HeroQuest figur

Postby Kurgan » Saturday January 29th, 2022 6:45pm

Thanks! Those bases look very familiar, much like the conversions I see on the inn's galleries...

They're definitely going for the aesthetic that they would blend well with other game lines like 40k, blood bowl and HeroQuest.

Ah so you can actually get them unbased and unpainted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Miniatures