• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Copy figures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: Copy figures

Postby Daniel Anteron » February 18th, 2011, 6:08 am

If you want to spread the love by selling some copy's of the ones I don't have I'm ok with that. :D
Daniel Anteron

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Big Bene » February 18th, 2011, 7:49 am

@ Daniel
Was that a reply to my post? If so, I don't really understand. Darthjason said he has all sets and wants to make copies anyways.
Even if I would make copies of the figures I have, they would be much more expensive to send to you than Jason's, who, according to his profile, lives in the US like you.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Daniel Anteron » February 18th, 2011, 3:06 pm

Big Bene wrote:@ Daniel
Was that a reply to my post? If so, I don't really understand. Darthjason said he has all sets and wants to make copies anyways.
Even if I would make copies of the figures I have, they would be much more expensive to send to you than Jason's, who, according to his profile, lives in the US like you.

Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about Jason. :)
Daniel Anteron

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby darthjason » February 20th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Big Bene wrote:
darthjason wrote: i think i will try "cloning" them and selling the clones on ebay or something.

I'd like to get some!
I only have Game system, Kellar's keep and Wizards of Morcar. Have also printed out material of the other expansions, but would like to have the appropriate figures :)

although i would like to do it, i'm not sure it will happen anytime soon or at all for that mater...not sure when i'd find the time and a little woried that it might be considered "pirating" or something like that. however, if i did i'd make sure to sell 'em pretty cheep (maybe only one or two USD dollars each, depending on what the materials cost) and i'd put in the item description that they just home made copys (i'd use a difrent color plastic too, just to make it obvious).

also, if and when i do ever get around to it, i'll post in here again to let you know
Just say "No" to Chaos Magic.
darthjason

Orc
Orc

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » February 21st, 2011, 3:46 am

I think when you make them available for Olde Inn members and take only the material costs, it would be "private use".
Greedy me... :mrgreen:
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Rath of Un » February 21st, 2011, 6:21 pm

Sweet, I would totally want to get a set!

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Rath of Un

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby darthjason » February 24th, 2011, 3:59 am

I've given this cloning thing a great deal of thought; I even went to the local hoby store to see how much it would cost me to do this. Regretably, despite how much i would like to assist my fellow gamers in expanding their HeroQuest experiance, I have decided that it would simply be to costly, time consuming, and risky.
Good luck to all of you in some day completing your HQ collection one way or another
Just say "No" to Chaos Magic.
darthjason

Orc
Orc

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Miniatures