• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

What color?

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: What color?

Postby Kurgan » April 25th, 2021, 3:34 pm

I did another set where I used icy (powder/pastel) blue instead of the brilliant blue. Also a lighter gray for civilians vs. monsters and a lighter red for mercenaries.

What colors would I use for new monsters? I guess if they don't fit into any category I would make them gray by default. But if I have too many gray, making them blue would be cool (or black). Don't have any purple (color used in Dragon Strike for Heroes). It would probably end up being a different shade of one of the "canonical" colors.

I try to match it as closely to the original as possible, but in many cases all we have was a generic piece that was intended to be painted (so gray) or bone white like a prototype (even if it is nowhere near undead).

Yes, brown gets used for (normal size) rats, but I guess as long as it doesn't end up looking like a lump of poop on my board. :p

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Miniatures