• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Fallensaviour's painted miniatures

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: Fallensaviour's painted miniatures

Postby Fallensaviour » Monday July 17th, 2017 12:02am

j_dean80 wrote:
Fallensaviour wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:I immediately deleted all my pictures and galleries from photobucket.

I've been using it for about 10 years so I'll have to at least get my photos transferred they are all there just can't share them anymore.Ill work on it over the next couple weeks.

I just got all mine off photobucket and reposted with imgur. If anyone sees any I missed, let me know.

Excellent I'll be doing the same thing over the course of the next week.
Did you have to upload each picture individually to imgur or were you able to upload them all at once from photobucket?
Fallensaviour

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Postby Decipher » Monday July 17th, 2017 4:49am

Maybe its just me, but I can't see any of these pictures. I have nothing but photobucket 503 pics. :(

I recommend mediafire.com for pictures. Its free, fast, easy to use, I really like it.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » Monday July 17th, 2017 8:09am

Fallensaviour wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:
Fallensaviour wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:I immediately deleted all my pictures and galleries from photobucket.

I've been using it for about 10 years so I'll have to at least get my photos transferred they are all there just can't share them anymore.Ill work on it over the next couple weeks.

I just got all mine off photobucket and reposted with imgur. If anyone sees any I missed, let me know.

Did you have to upload each picture individually to imgur or were you able to upload them all at once from photobucket?

I personally just did it individually. Saved them to my computer then uploaded to imgur. Didn't even make an acct on imgur. Then replaced the links on the forum.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ogre
Ogre

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Fallensaviour » Monday July 17th, 2017 8:52pm

j_dean80 wrote:
Fallensaviour wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:
Fallensaviour wrote:

I personally just did it individually. Saved them to my computer then uploaded to imgur. Didn't even make an acct on imgur. Then replaced the links on the forum.

Great thanks,that saves some time.
Fallensaviour

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Fallensaviour » Monday July 24th, 2017 7:04pm

Been busy uploading from Imgur so most of the photos should be up again but a few I'll be retaking and posting hopefully tomorrow.
Fallensaviour

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Fallensaviour » Tuesday July 25th, 2017 6:22pm

Next up some zombies!!!
Again painted to the box cover art.These guys were tricky they have teeth,eyebrows and eyelids.

Fallensaviour

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Miniatures