• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Painting Furniture

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Painting Furniture

Postby el_flesh » June 11th, 2010, 8:04 am

OK I know that at another site, my minis got ripped about being 'barely average' paint job.
If I had done them myself they would definitely be SUB-average/upper poor...

Anyways today I will be going to paint last of orcs/goblins and some new furniture I got my hands on.
Will take pix to document the process we followed.

If others have pix of what they did, it might help those of us who are beginners/helpless/lame.....
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Painting Furniture

Postby drathe » June 11th, 2010, 12:30 pm

I can't paint at all and don't have the patience to learn, so even average painting is fantastic in my eyes. I've only tried painting once, and it took too long to get the detail I wanted. There was so much else I could have done in that amount of time. Painting is just not my hobby. But if you try and enjoy it, that's all that really matters, isn't it?

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby el_flesh » June 28th, 2010, 8:31 am

Here's the latest batch of minis that Georgeous Gorge had finished....we all really DUG the red skeleton!

Finally got a decent pic of my chosen color-scheme NEC. Also, there is the Hero Scape Korisu, and the modded skel mage Georgeous took two hours to make.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Ethica » June 28th, 2010, 6:08 pm

I dig the red skeleton.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica