• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

wolfies hq

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: wolfies hq

Postby wolfie907 » July 31st, 2014, 12:26 am

a bit of both

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby wolfie907 » October 5th, 2014, 11:58 pm

ive been on a bit of a hobby break real life and all but here are some myth pics as promised
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby IvenBach » October 6th, 2014, 12:03 am

I think that Wizards been through a few more battles than he should get into.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » October 6th, 2014, 12:04 am

this may take a couple posts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » October 6th, 2014, 12:08 am

1 more I think

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » October 6th, 2014, 12:11 am

that's it

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Hero_Of_Retro » October 6th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Wow. Really nice mini's! Good to see Donochan? The backers designed mini. The dragon! The rat boss looks great! I love the hero variations. The art on the kickstarter update with the alternate genders looks brilliant. id say my fav is the female mage. :) Thanks for uploading these. :D So great to finally see some of the miniatures up close. :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Hero_Of_Retro

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » January 2nd, 2015, 9:58 pm

IvenBach wrote:I think that Wizards been through a few more battles than he should get into.
that was an ebay buy not my paint but I do agree

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » January 2nd, 2015, 10:01 pm

something I actually got painted finally

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » January 2nd, 2015, 10:06 pm

also I went to my flgs the day before my birthday and they had these pewter minis bagged up for ten bucks a set so I bought all three

Rewards:
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Miniatures