• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Ampersands stuff

Discuss compatible Miniatures, Miniature making/painting and share Miniatures you've made/painted.

Re: Ampersands stuff

Postby StratosVX » December 2nd, 2015, 9:49 pm

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:Ooooo then I have one already somewhere!
Ok so my address is:
The Prince of Quebec
1 Firetop mountain
Nigeria
and my bank details are;
00111-00111-00111

You're the Nigerian Prince that keeps sending me all those emails! I've given you my bank info and sent the processing money like you asked. When will I get my millions of dollars?

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Redav » December 2nd, 2015, 10:20 pm

StratosVX wrote:When will I get my millions of dollars?

Take a number!
Campaign Status
EU Group: Kellar's Keep - The Dwarven Forge
NA Group: The Gathering Storm - Barak Tor - Barrow of the Witch Lord

Project's Status
Rules: House Rules and Clarifications are open for discussion
Campaigns: Thinking
Alternate Mini's: Planning and acquiring
Painting: I've started painting... :o

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Redav

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » December 9th, 2015, 11:17 am

Very well. I take number 1. Send me my monies.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » December 9th, 2015, 12:08 pm

ok, but first you must give me all your bank details, account numbers, pin numbers and of course any passwords that might be on the accounts :P
I did have my identity stolen once after using my debit card at a petrol station in the town just over from mine. They cleverly took small amounts of money out each day (small to me, large to them) for about 2 month until I got my bank statement through, and I wondered why these odd amounts were going out of my account, turned out that is was indeed being used in Africa and not only that but they used it to set up accounts on dating websites! Can never be too careful these days!!!
Back to Ampersands amazing stuff now!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ampersand » December 19th, 2015, 8:41 pm

been working on a new troll slayer to add to my band of heroes recently.
hes originally made from a scibor dwarf with a few tweaks by myself.

peace..and merry xmas all ..nearly :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ampersand

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » December 20th, 2015, 4:49 am

He's awesome. The skintone is great as with all your minis and the eyes pop, too. Very well done. I'd like to inspect his back tattoos even closer.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ampersand » December 20th, 2015, 7:57 am

knightkrawler wrote:He's awesome. The skintone is great as with all your minis and the eyes pop, too. Very well done. I'd like to inspect his back tattoos even closer.

thanks my man much appreciated.
the tattoos aint the best really. there is a whole story and more pictures on my blog. plus the whole journey explaining the mini. but to put it in short...i need a new fine detail brush lol

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ampersand

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » December 20th, 2015, 8:00 am

ampersand wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:He's awesome. The skintone is great as with all your minis and the eyes pop, too. Very well done. I'd like to inspect his back tattoos even closer.

the tattoos aint the best really. there is a whole story and more pictures on my blog. plus the whole journey explaining the mini. but to put it in short...i need a new fine detail brush lol

HA! What have you been using? I've been using a W&N Series 7 size 1 for a everything from basecoat to eyes and tattoos now for a year.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby ampersand » December 20th, 2015, 8:24 am

knightkrawler wrote:
ampersand wrote:

HA! What have you been using? I've been using a W&N Series 7 size 1 for a everything from basecoat to eyes and tattoos now for a year.

ivew only been using a games workshop fine detail brush. holds up well enough for its price really but sadly is on its last legs.. but nowhere near as good as a windsor and newton. might have to treat myself for xmas :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ampersand

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » December 20th, 2015, 8:39 am

It's just 10 quid and a very good investment. Brush soap to go with it, too, but I admittedly hardly ever use it.
I think with proper brush care you can ride 3 years on a W&N...
One size 1 for regular paint and one for metallic paints is all it takes.

Citadel brushes are pretentious and expensive.
Anybody needs to become aware of what they are buying. As a brush manufacturer you can call your brush a "sable brush" if a certain percentage of the hairs used is sable.
Now, knowing how GW ticks, what do you think they are doing? Do they think, "Bugger that, let's give our well-esteemed customers a full-sable brush instead"!? Methinks not.
The prices for the new brushes (there's a new line for a few months) are ridiculously expensive and they need to be boycotted.

Rewards:
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Miniatures