• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

How to upload?

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

How to upload?

Postby Big Bene » September 30th, 2010, 5:31 am

Hi!
Great site!

I just made a sheet with cut-out figures of the Ogre Horde. I did this because I don't have this game extension myself, so I used the Photos from the Old Inn page - which means, I had to give them monochrome backsides.

Can I contirbute this somehow?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: How to upload?

Postby drathe » September 30th, 2010, 4:07 pm

You may email content to me drathe{at}drathe{dot}com and I will add it to my list. I'm kind of backed up right now, but I update things when I can.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Big Bene » October 1st, 2010, 6:33 am

Ok, so I did.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » October 1st, 2010, 9:24 am

Received! Thanks. Not sure exactly where I'm going to put them yet. Perhaps I'll create a subsection of the miniatures page for paper ones. I'll need to add the paper miniatures from the Português (Brasil) set when I get a hold of them too.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Big Bene » October 3rd, 2010, 2:47 pm

You also saw the 3D entrance stairs I included with the mail? What do you think about these?
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » October 3rd, 2010, 8:40 pm

I think it's awesome! Did you design it yourself? If so, are you planning on creating more 3D dungeon designs? I could create a section for them at http://www.yeoldeinn.com if you like.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Big Bene » October 4th, 2010, 9:31 am

Did you design it yourself?
Yes, I did.
I made the model in 3D Studio and the papermodel in Pepakura. Now that I'm into Heroquest again I was fascinated with the possibilities of papercraft - I think it siuts the style of the game with it's cardboard-and-plastic equipment. The entry stairs were a natural choice, as they are used in most dungeons and stairs are a threedimensional structure represented by a flat tile in the original game.
If so, are you planning on creating more 3D dungeon designs?
I'd like to, it's fun. But just now, I have little time left. Moreover, I don't know which tile to make. The other stairs would be a bad choice, as they connect two parts of corridor which are on the same level in real live.
I could create a section for them at http://www.yeoldeinn.com if you like.

Of course I like. :D
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Return to Website Discussion Room