• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

a place to say thanks.

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

a place to say thanks.

Postby MontanaUSA » Friday March 24th, 2017 5:04am

As i restore my HQ collection... as a commision mini painter. Finally repainting the whole collection.. the paint job i did at 10 yrs old... surprisingly, sucked. Lol. And realizing im missing a couple quest packs. I have to say. THANK YOU. This site is amazing. The work on all the pdfs is incredible. So much so, that ss i restore my set. I printed EVERYTHING new. The new prints of what i was missing are to vibrant and pretty to use with other cards that are nearly 30 yrs old.
So.... im gonna store and keep all the original books, cards, and printing sll new... matching pretty. Just spent 2 days cutting cards out by hand, and have a beautiful blister.. but totaly worth it. One nice pretty treasure deck. All cards matching in size, style. So on... this site allows me to be as OCD as i want while restoring my gsme system
THANK YOU SO MUCH, beautiful job.
MontanaUSA

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: a place to say thanks.

Postby Daedalus » Monday June 12th, 2017 11:57am

Now to top off the OP, why not post some pics of your painted collection? Better yet, you could share a game in progress with the cards, as well. We always love the eye-candy here at the Inn.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby whitebeard » Monday June 12th, 2017 12:06pm

How did everyone miss this thread?

I want to see a photo!

Are you restoring the set to play with your 10 year old?

I bought mine to play with my 5 year old (now 10) and while he does play ocasionally, it's Dad and his buddies that are really into it.

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby GimmeYerGold » Monday June 12th, 2017 5:42pm

Daedalus wrote:Now to top off the OP, please post some pics of your painted collection. We always love the eye-candy here at the Inn.

I kindly second that! Hear! Hear!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
GimmeYerGold

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby benvoliothefirst » Wednesday August 23rd, 2017 7:00pm

I was just about to start a topic to say the same thing, but figured I'd pile onto yours!

Finding this site has been a godsend for me. I've got two 3-ring binders full of quests and tiles that I've found here, and I'll be starting a gaming group with some coworkers to play through it all.

This site rocks! Thanks to all the contributors.

And my mini pics are available below for anyone interested, who hasn't already seen them!

http://wickedmetal.blogspot.com/

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
benvoliothefirst

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Gold Bearer » Saturday August 26th, 2017 10:42am

benvoliothefirst wrote:I was just about to start a topic to say the same thing, but figured I'd pile onto yours!

Finding this site has been a godsend for me. I've got two 3-ring binders full of quests and tiles that I've found here, and I'll be starting a gaming group with some coworkers to play through it all.
Make sure you add mine when it's finished and write a review to let me know how the difficulty balance is, if you want to of course. :D
Football's coming home.

:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Combined Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2454

Wanna learn martial arts? Check out my youtube channel, tutorials coming soon. Most popular video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie6BkN-3E

Door to higher dimensions - DMT, Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Website Discussion Room