• Advertisement

What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Postby Goblin-King » Sunday May 15th, 2016 11:00am

Sjeng wrote:Doomguard? w00000t!

Whoah! Nice. I don't remember seeing anyone with that particular rank.
Where is the image from?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » Monday May 16th, 2016 1:12am

From the previous page:
drathe wrote:Knightkrawler, does that work better for the Doomguard? Pieced together the Chaos Warrior from the back of one of the EU quest books, part of the wall from the Return of the Witch Lord cover and the steps from the game system cover.

Back of the EU Kellar's Keep--at least in the UK.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Nebion » Sunday June 26th, 2016 11:14pm

What I would like to see is if there is a Good PDF file of the HQ board, and the faces of the dice (though I found one for the dice, which I can send if want). There might be one on here, but haven't been able find. (I may be blind as a bat). Another thing be cool, see some more pdf standees of all the figures in HQ. I know there was one with orc expansion, which was awesome. I know this means someone needs to make them, but ones who did orcs one was good job.
Nebion

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » Monday June 27th, 2016 4:11am

drathe wrote:I don't want to give the last ones away.

Morcar?
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » Tuesday December 27th, 2016 5:21am

The description of the game components could include the number of rats and skulls, as asked here
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Goblin-King » Tuesday December 27th, 2016 6:16am

Big Bene wrote:The description of the game components could include the number of rats and skulls, as asked here

To add to this. Why not a complete content description. How many of each monster? How many of each weapon for mercenaries? etc etc.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Big Bene » Wednesday December 28th, 2016 3:59am

I would like more detailed information about the minis (figures and furniture).
Perhaps the pictures on the main page could link to dedicated "mini pages".
There should be the hight of the mini (both head to base and the overall hight including raised arms, weapons etc.),
more highres Photos from different angles,
photos and information of variants (European vs. American bases)
links to paper alternatives
For furniture: measurements of the plastic pieces alone, the cardboard and the fully assembled mini, isometric photographs from all sides.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Geofonos » Wednesday December 28th, 2016 4:44am

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C8s1G ... tsDOQqoJFE

I've made an excel list of the full contents of the core game for both European and US versions. I've included the Greek version to help out all my fellow Greeks obviously. Should help out anyone trying to find if the bargain they bought on ebay is complete or near complete or whatnot.

Rewards:
Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Daedalus » Saturday February 18th, 2017 8:16am

Nebion wrote:What I would like to see is if there is a Good PDF file of the HQ board, and the faces of the dice (though I found one for the dice, which I can send if want). There might be one on here, but haven't been able find. (I may be blind as a bat). Another thing be cool, see some more pdf standees of all the figures in HQ. I know there was one with orc expansion, which was awesome. I know this means someone needs to make them, but ones who did orcs one was good job.

From the Gallery:
gameboard
Brazilian edition Hero standees, Orc standees, Goblin, Mummy, Zombie standees, Chaos Warrior, Chaos Sorcerer, Gargoyle standees
From the Forum:
dice, alternative dice, colored set, paper dice
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » Saturday March 25th, 2017 12:05pm

I would like the PayPal donation banner even if I'm logged in. I don't think anyone would mind.
I'm always automatically logged in and never am aware that I could donate because that banner isn't there.
Or is that my AdBlock Plus?
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room