• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: [Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:34 am

I don't really care about unpunched, but I'd love to get my hands on full sets of WL, BQP, EQP, ATOH, and WOM. I only have the base set and KK.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 08:50pm
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:34 am

I really only want unpunched to scan for Ye Olde Inn. Or the quest books intact with the artifacts uncut in the very least. I still want an English copy of Ogre Horde. Or an English copy of the Quest Book and Warlock Tiles.

Had I known I was going to build this site, I would have left my German Wizards and Ogre unpunched. Some of my Barbarian and Elf are still unpunched. I only put the minis together and took a few tiles off when I needed them for the solo quests. I can easily place them back where they go to scan them and it looks unpunched. I've done it before.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 09:29pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:35 am

back on topic - Dungeon Pit Tiles page:

Tile listed as "pit with spectre hand" might sound better as "pit with spectral hand"

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 09:37pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:35 am

and another thing...

some of the tiles you and other things you have up I believe weren't done by Ron. I'll try to figure out which ones.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 09:43pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:36 am

zep wrote:back on topic - Dungeon Pit Tiles page:

Tile listed as "pit with spectre hand" might sound better as "pit with spectral hand"

Noted. I like yours better. I'll make the change.

As for the tiles, they are all from Working Stiff. The Thumbnails are not exactly the same as on Agin's. I recreated each and every one. As well as recreated each and every .zip file.

If you do happen to find something out of place. Let me know.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 09:52pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:37 am

I figured out what it was. They were old Shirtz tiles that didn't look as good as is newer tiles and I didn't realize they were his. It was years ago when I downloaded everything!

Do you know if Ron still has any of his deluxe tile sets available? If you don't know what I'm talking about check these links:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020613075602/www.aginsinn.com/WorkingStiff/largetiles.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20020605070004/www.aginsinn.com/WorkingStiff/classic.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20020410031831/www.aginsinn.com/WorkingStiff/deluxesci.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20020613075430/www.aginsinn.com/WorkingStiff/maze.html

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 10:30pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:38 am

zep wrote:I figured out what it was. They were old Shirtz tiles that didn't look as good as is newer tiles and I didn't realize they were his. It was years ago when I downloaded everything!

Yeah, I did a second take on several of the early ones. It's amazing how much his work has improved. His earlier works are still masterpieces compared to the MSPaint doodles I can come up with.

With the exception of the Sci-fi tiles and the two corrupted ones, anything I don't have up is discontinued. Ron told me not to bother putting any of it on the site. You could always email him and ask. He would appreciate the thought that they are still sought after if he no longer has his originals, or can't make them available (makes him feel all fuzzy inside). A lot of the discontinued works were large prints. Bigger than standard print paper.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 10:45pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby zep » March 7th, 2009, 1:39 am

I know the discontinued stuff is larger. Thats why I'm interested in it. Especially the sci-fi stuff. That ship is awesome and it would be perfect for some ideas i have for the sci-fi minis i got from Heresy. I shoot him an email and see what he says.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 11:00pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 1:40 am

zep wrote:I shoot him an email and see what he says.

Jolly good show. It would be great if he could be swayed into having those available as well.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 23rd, 2008 11:51pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » March 7th, 2009, 1:41 am

*decidedly Off Topic*

Have you heard back from Hasbro yet?

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 24th, 2008 08:35am

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room