• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: [Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 2:20 am

My Webhost has upgraded me to unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth. So now the possibilities are near infinite.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday May 9th, 2008 02:17pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 2:20 am

Yesterday I added the Artifact cards for KK and WL as a separate PDF from the Quest Book and resized them to standard North American HeroQuest card size.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday May 15th, 2008 12:26pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 2:21 am

Just in case you didn't check the News page at Ye Olde Inn, a wonderful scan of the Inn of Chaos from Adventures Unlimited magazine is available in Ye Olde Inn's Quest section.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday June 4th, 2008 08:25pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2009, 2:22 am

In the last few weeks Ye Olde Inn has been somewhat redone, the Marvel Winter Special has been added, all the cards have been redone and finally the Wizards of Morcar cards have been finished and released as well as a North American version of the WOM cards that I've converted. News page tells all.

I'm taking a break for the weekend (my break includes some quest design so it's not a break from HeroQuest, just Web design and photoshop) but next week I hope to begin getting the quest books ready in both 150 and 300dpi, possibly work on having files available in A4, and maybe get to the British, French and German stuff (I plan on converting the British Treasure cards too). Not much left for resources now. The rest is all quests, tiles and other expanded material. The gooood stuff.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Saturday June 28th, 2008 12:52am

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Previous

Return to Website Discussion Room