• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: [Ye Olde Inn] Agin's Resurrection

Postby zep » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:09am

Wish he'd keep making tiles. They're so awesome!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 16th, 2008 06:52pm
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby drathe » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:11am

I'm under the impression that he's overly busy nowadays and time is a huge factor for him. It would be nice if he was able to bring out something fresh and new to spark our quest creating imaginations!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday January 16th, 2008 08:57pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Phoenix » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:11am

I wonder if mentioning this to Ron might inspire him. Maybe get him to come up with some new tiles specifically for 'Ye Olde Inn' so as to assist in it's initial launch (and to get those at Old Scratch's to see that you're fully authorized).

Just a thought.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 17th, 2008 09:04am

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:12am

It couldn't hurt to try. I'll drop him a line and see if'n he responds.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 17th, 2008 09:24am

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Phoenix » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:13am

I see that the banner has made it's rounds. I hope that you like it ;)

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 18th, 2008 09:32pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:13am

Oh, hell yeah! It's awesome! Thanks

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 18th, 2008 09:35pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:14am

I wish I could do more....

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 18th, 2008 10:29pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:15am

just out of curiosity, do you have all of Ron's tiles? I've got quite a few of them, of which you're welcome to. Give me a list of some that you can't seem to find, or I'll just upload what I've got and you can sort through them.

I'm not 100% sure that I know which ones are Ron's and which aren't, but it might help. :)

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 18th, 2008 11:30pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby zep » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:16am

I noticed the banner too. Nice work Phoenix.

Took me a minute to figure out what just out of curiosity was. I'm not very savvy to the internet lingo stuff. drathe needs to come up with one to replace this one! BAH HA HA HA HA HA... ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha... ha!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Saturday January 19th, 2008 12:49am
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » Saturday March 7th, 2009 1:17am

Phoenix wrote:I wish I could do more....

Do more? If you hadn't encouraged me, this project would still be sitting as a thread about 'how I am thinking of resurrecting Agin's Inn'. You've done a hell of a lot in obtaining resources, kicking my pants, promoting the site, encouraging others to participate, kicking my pants, designing the sign (I like how it looks like the other Alchemist Shop signs you made. Keeps with the HeroQuest theme!), designing the banner, kicking my pants, bug testing the site, giving me much advice, oh, and there was some kicking of my pants. :lol:

If'n when I come across anything else I require or need aid with, I will surely let you know. Other than that, keep kicking my pants! I have a HUGE problem with procrastination, and a living room with over 300 video games plus DVDs and TVDs to distract me.

as far as I know, I have all the non-discontinued tiles, save for a couple corrupted ones that I am unable to make thumbnails from as they won't load in photoshop. Thus far, the only two I've found are the firepit and snakepit. If you open them in windows you'll see a distorted line across the firepit, and a small one on the right side of the snakepit. The earliest archive of these tiles also contain the corrupt tiles so I may have to get them from Ron if he still has his master copies. I'll ask him once I'm finished all the tile pages, just in case I come across others along the way. I'll ask for them all at once.

zep, do you actually want me to convert all the Internet slang/abbreviations into alternate/full phrases? I can do it later when I have time. Perhaps a thread should be started where people can list the abbreviations and what they stand for. And I'll convert them. Just beware of some of the more immature slang as I've already changed them. Best to preview before posting so that you aren't offended by them.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Saturday January 19th, 2008 12:40pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room