• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

So I ordered Myth

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: So I ordered Myth

Postby Hero_Of_Retro » October 4th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Will they get those to you when they finally finish up the delivery to everyone? I heard its something they may be doing after its completed to everyone. Also. Cant wait to see the pictures! :)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Hero_Of_Retro

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » October 5th, 2014, 2:27 am

Saw it on a shelf in a game store as well 2 weeks ago. Nothing arrived here yet...
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » October 5th, 2014, 11:40 pm

ill post pics in my hq thread

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » March 11th, 2015, 5:00 pm

Myth is currently doing its second KS for 2 expansions.
I tried reading the rules but couldnt make heads nor tails of them. But now Mercs have released a fully revised and rewritten 2.0 version of the rules including reprinted cards. Ppl say it plays much better now.
So i'll see if I can understand em now. Truly hope so for the components are top notch.
Amazing minis, boards, cards, even the box itself is easily the most beautiful box I own.

So I think Ill pledge again. More cool minis and printed new rules plus cards.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Tott » March 13th, 2015, 6:22 am

I've pledged for the second ks as well. There were a LOT of delivery issues with the first but I think they've learnt from them. The only real flaw with the original game was the truly awful rule book. I learnt to play with the YouTube videos though and I really enjoy it, hq is and always will be my fave, but myth is easily second.
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » March 15th, 2015, 10:01 am

They fixed that with the new 2.0 rulebook, which you can download for free, and you get a free printed copy with all the revised cards if you back the new ks. So that's nice.

If you need storage for Myth, or Zombicide, or whatever, check the Mantis KS. I have several of these boxes and I'm very happy with them.

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Tott » March 16th, 2015, 10:25 am

yeah im in for the second KS, theyre hitting the stretch goals pretty fast. if it goes anything like the first one, at this point it will be a nice steady pace, but the last 3 or 4 days went MENTAL!
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » March 20th, 2015, 1:13 pm

And Mantis has added the Myth trays I designed! :D awesome!
2 boxes to store everything!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/93 ... ts/1171689

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » March 28th, 2015, 6:15 am

Did a little blog entry for Myth. Share if you like ;)
http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.nl/ ... arter.html

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » March 29th, 2015, 8:30 am

$120 now gets you 169 (will be more soon!)
$130 addon gets you 115 minis in the 8 all-in-modules pack.

$250 = 285 minis including a huge ice dragon!

I'm thinking of adding another $120 to my pledge to sell off for profit. This deal is amazing! Hopefully the profit will cover my shipping and then some :P

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room