• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

MYTH kickstarter game - Reminds me a bit of HeroQuest

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: MYTH kickstarter game - Reminds me a bit of HeroQuest

Postby Tott » April 25th, 2013, 8:04 am

yeah i think from the scale and the look of their other designs the fire drake could work really well with heroquest. all of the myth mini's could to be honest. i like the look of the game, seemed to me it could be a descendant of heroquest. my only complaint- WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL JANUARY! ARGH! :p
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » April 25th, 2013, 12:38 pm

No worries. First we'll have our Bones, then our Chibi dungeon adventurers, and then Zombicide :P
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » April 26th, 2013, 8:03 am

I've registered at the new Myth forum, made by Thrawn I believe ;)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Hero_Of_Retro » May 9th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Glad i caught this kickstarter when i did, i had no idea how to do the whole kickstarter thing, took a while to get used to when going for Zombiecide season 2, i went for Apprentice along with every single add-on! :D Great for an additional add-on/expansion for Hero Quest. Especially the Hero's.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Hero_Of_Retro

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Hero_Of_Retro » January 17th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Not to mention the tiles and tokens.. i will have to scan them all, im sure tons of these will be nicely adopted into the HQ fan quests and so on. I recently seen a review of just the core box, tons of awesome stuff. :D Will scan these all and try get them up, i think it was slightly delayed, expected now in March? Will have to book a 2 week holiday. Going to be busy that month! :P

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Hero_Of_Retro

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » January 18th, 2014, 12:29 am

Hero_Of_Retro wrote:Not to mention the tiles and tokens.. i will have to scan them all, im sure tons of these will be nicely adopted into the HQ fan quests and so on. I recently seen a review of just the core box, tons of awesome stuff. :D Will scan these all and try get them up, i think it was slightly delayed, expected now in March? Will have to book a 2 week holiday. Going to be busy that month! :P

If the game is still active in the market, it might be risky putting scans of its components in a public place. :2cents:

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » January 18th, 2014, 5:57 am

Yeah I wouldn't put the scans on the forum. Better to discuss active games via pm ;)

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby chaoticprime » January 18th, 2014, 6:15 am

You can take photos of them, as long as they're not taken for "reference." You can't legally reproduce the objects, but you can produce a picture of something else that includes them, also. Basically, as long as objects photographed are "in-play" you can have them out in the open to share. I learned that lesson by watching someone else screw up, haha.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Hero_Of_Retro » January 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm

Ah, no worries. :) Thanks for that.

Rewards:
Hero_Of_Retro

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby HeroQuestFrance » January 19th, 2014, 7:59 am

I supported this project even if the game only purposes 3 quests and a final combat against the boss.
The minis are nice, not so cute as it's the case for SUPER DUNGEON EXPLORE but it brings something fresh into the miniatures world.
I was a part of the project for the french review of the rules and the cards in an unexpected way.
The game should be at home in the end of february but I won't mix those minis for the old heroquest version.
Games Workshop products of the late '80 are much appropriated I think (warhammer quest, Advanced heroquest minis for instance).

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room