The Dungeons & Dragons experience (Full Movie) 2004

Topics relating to Dungeons & Dragons.

The Dungeons & Dragons experience (Full Movie) 2004

Postby Patroclus » Thursday July 26th, 2012 6:37am

I can’t play dungeons and dragons because of the lack of free time and all we know that it is very time consuming. But as I was searching on youtube I’ve found a very good video about the d&d and all the background of this game. The best about heroquest is that it is easy to take some stuff from d&d and placed them in the maze of heroquest, create weird stories, and add custom monsters, so it is always helpful to search these things and borrow them from the d&d fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzcgm5_Pb8Y

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: The Dungeons & Dragons experience (Full Movie) 2004

Postby shy-design » Thursday July 26th, 2012 10:33am

cool video, thanks for the post. I have not seen this one before. I only had time to watch the first 15 min or so, it looks like some of the dwarven forge folks, I recognized the owner/creator (cant remember his name at the moment) he's a huge dnd fan and spokesman.

Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
shy-design

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Dungeons & Dragons Room