• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dragon Strike Books

Topics related to Dragon Strike.

Dragon Strike Books

Postby Nephew of Mentor » November 12th, 2012, 6:06 pm

The more I look, the more I realize that gaming companies totally ripped off Heroquest.

Has anyone read these? I'm curious if they have any more illustrations or quests. I might have to buy it before I finish my quests.
Sure it's pretty scary when the witch lord returns but what you should really be afraid of is "Resurrection of the Witch Lord". Resurrected baddies always come back more threatening than ever, usually kind of demonic with wings and horns and hell fire to announce their arrival. Think Gannondorf or Mother Brain from Super Metroid.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!
Nephew of Mentor

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Dragon Strike Books

Postby Nephew of Mentor » November 12th, 2012, 8:46 pm

I guess the same author also wrote The Warrior's Tale, and two books with Dragon Strike art, and a choose your own adventure type feel called Forest of Darkness, and Dungeon of Fear.

Edit: Also, there's a freaking Marvel comic, and Dragon Magazine also printed a quest.
Sure it's pretty scary when the witch lord returns but what you should really be afraid of is "Resurrection of the Witch Lord". Resurrected baddies always come back more threatening than ever, usually kind of demonic with wings and horns and hell fire to announce their arrival. Think Gannondorf or Mother Brain from Super Metroid.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!
Nephew of Mentor

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Dragon Strike Room