• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

images on the box/cards

Topics related to Dragon Strike.

images on the box/cards

Postby tasoe » March 22nd, 2012, 6:23 pm

hello all, I need your help once again.
does anyone know where to find the image of the dwarf of Dragon Strike with the paint job similar to these:
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/213592/dragon-strike
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/213591/dragon-strike

they are rubbish but I want to get some colour ideas as I'm about to paint the Dwarf.

If anyone owns Dragon Strike and can post a picture, I would be grateful to them.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: images on the box/cards

Postby drathe » March 22nd, 2012, 6:53 pm

It only comes with painting examples of four figures. Orc, Death Knight, Evil Wizard and Thief.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby tasoe » March 22nd, 2012, 6:58 pm

drathe wrote:It only comes with painting examples of four figures. Orc, Death Knight, Evil Wizard and Thief.

i thought I saw a lot more on BGG but now I see the others are from the cards. that's a shame!

anyway, maybe it's for the best. I remember seeing somewhere a dragon strike dwarf painted from Ethica that was awesome.
I guess i'll copy that paint job, if I can find it.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Nephew of Mentor » October 1st, 2012, 6:50 pm

This is the best I can do, though it isn't the mini, it is from the character car line drawings, which I then filled in, though poorly.

Sure it's pretty scary when the witch lord returns but what you should really be afraid of is "Resurrection of the Witch Lord". Resurrected baddies always come back more threatening than ever, usually kind of demonic with wings and horns and hell fire to announce their arrival. Think Gannondorf or Mother Brain from Super Metroid.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!
Nephew of Mentor

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » October 2nd, 2012, 2:39 am

http://www.tiannastarfall.co.uk/gallery/dragonstrike/dragonstrike.php

Tianna Starfall made the DragonStrike minis look less shitty.
I really hate those minis.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby tasoe » October 2nd, 2012, 10:06 am

actually, i had finished the dwarf some time ago. must have forgot to post the pic or posted it in another topic.
anyway, here it is:

Rewards:
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Nephew of Mentor » October 2nd, 2012, 12:06 pm

Wow, Tianna Starfall did awesome on all of them. Tasoe, nice job. I'm not sure why, but I'm more into my minis unpainted. Imagine how I felt when I bought a copy of WOM and they were all painted(though really well). Oh well, at least I have the game.
Sure it's pretty scary when the witch lord returns but what you should really be afraid of is "Resurrection of the Witch Lord". Resurrected baddies always come back more threatening than ever, usually kind of demonic with wings and horns and hell fire to announce their arrival. Think Gannondorf or Mother Brain from Super Metroid.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!
Nephew of Mentor

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Dragon Strike Room