Chaos Dwarfs in AHQ
I have made a pre-release version of my Chaos Dwarfs for AHQ supplement. It’s been created so players can use Chaos Dwarfs and their Hobgoblin slaves as monsters in original AHQ and Enhanced AHQ 2nd Ed. It contains background, monster cards, special rules and Chaos Dwarf spells. Primarily based off the Warhammer Chaos Dwarfs army book released in 1994, it’s the “Big Hats” era all the way.
I would love any feedback that anyone wants to give. Specifically, I would like feedback on:
- The rules. Do they make sense? Are they too simple or complex? Do they seem fair?
- The monster cards. Are their characteristics fair? Do their Points Values seem about right?
- The Magic Spells. Are they too powerful or too weak? Do the rules make sense?
- Overall flavour and feel. Does it match the AHQ style and setting?
- Any typos or mistakes.
- Anything else you would like to see in a monsters supplement?
What I don’t really want feedback on, as they are not yet complete:
- The graphics and images.
- The document layout.
You can get the PDF from my website at:
https://www.stephenmonteith.com/advance ... fs-in-ahq/
***************Update******************
New version released!!
Chaos Dwarfs Monster Book v0.4
https://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7102&start=20#p137660
Edited to add new release info
I would love any feedback that anyone wants to give. Specifically, I would like feedback on:
- The rules. Do they make sense? Are they too simple or complex? Do they seem fair?
- The monster cards. Are their characteristics fair? Do their Points Values seem about right?
- The Magic Spells. Are they too powerful or too weak? Do the rules make sense?
- Overall flavour and feel. Does it match the AHQ style and setting?
- Any typos or mistakes.
- Anything else you would like to see in a monsters supplement?
What I don’t really want feedback on, as they are not yet complete:
- The graphics and images.
- The document layout.
You can get the PDF from my website at:
https://www.stephenmonteith.com/advance ... fs-in-ahq/
***************Update******************
New version released!!
Chaos Dwarfs Monster Book v0.4
https://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7102&start=20#p137660
Edited to add new release info
