• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Miniatures mentioned in the manual

Topics related to Games Workshops Advanced HeroQuest.

Miniatures mentioned in the manual

Postby ainxo » Monday February 8th, 2021 11:11am

Hi everyone! It's my first post in this forum, so first of all, thanks for welcoming me, and may luck favor your dice :)

I've got a quick question. I used to be an avid HQ and AHQ player when I was a kid, and recently I decided to indulge myself and buy them again to have them complete (my old sets are in shambles after all years of hard use). Re-reading the AHQ manual I remembered how badly I wanted the miniatures referenced in the manual -- you know, not the plastic Skavens included, but the rest of the skavens and monsters that were shown in the manual. I couldn't afford them back then and I was wondering, has anyone identified the original Citadel miniatures? I guess it could be fun to track them down, but there have been so many Citadel miniatures over the years that without a list it might be quite tiresome.
ainxo

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Miniatures mentioned in the manual

Postby lestodante » Monday February 8th, 2021 7:30pm

you can try the CCM WIKI for a nice list of all the Citadel figures.
Also SODEMONS.COM (ex SOLEGENDS / STUFF OF LEGENDS) offers a variety of cataloques anf flyers released since Citadel early years.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Advanced HeroQuest Room