games!

Topics related to Games Workshops Advanced HeroQuest.

games!

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » Tuesday November 9th, 2010 3:26pm

i have just finished GM'ing my first quest with my house mate's and i think they are hooked!
after generating their own characters, we started.
its a bit of a pain trying to find all of the matrices when needed but other than that...
2 dwarfs went down into the depth and a human armed with a bow on a simple quest for treasure, after many empty rooms they encountered a room of only 4 skavern, 2 warriors and 2 chiefs- a quest room, 1 dwarf was slain but all the rat men met the same fate, a total of 7 of the blighter's were killed. the adventurers escaped into a second dungeon via a trap door with a total of 600+ in gold crowns a ring of protection and a health vial. much of the first dungeon was left unexplored but then that adds to the adventure.
i'm now thinking of orcs for the next few levels to give them more of a challange, although their dead comrade might make an apperance or too ;)

b.o.b

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: games!

Postby HeroQuestFrance » Friday November 19th, 2010 3:32pm

The tables are a real pain in the ass but the system is good.
Too much complicated that's true, excepted if you handle all this with a program ;)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Advanced HeroQuest Room