• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Inn Fire

Topics related to Games Workshops Advanced HeroQuest.

Re: Inn Fire

Postby RECIVS » December 15th, 2020, 10:38 pm

shadowhawk1972 wrote:First time poster, long time admirer of this site. I have loved Heroquest since it first came out but only ever got to play it once or twice. I have an incomplete set of the original game but mostly used the mini's for AD&D. I had toyed with the idea of printing out all the missing parts and using a terrain system called "Terraino" to recreate the game board but to also to have it be a modular playing game board (be able to customize the room layouts). But with Hasbro re-releasing the game I'm excited to play this game again but this time with my children. I'm glad the Inn survived the fire!

Welcome. How come I can't see your profile or number of posts?
RECIVS

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby j_dean80 » December 16th, 2020, 6:40 am

RECIVS wrote:
shadowhawk1972 wrote:First time poster, long time admirer of this site. I have loved Heroquest since it first came out but only ever got to play it once or twice. I have an incomplete set of the original game but mostly used the mini's for AD&D. I had toyed with the idea of printing out all the missing parts and using a terrain system called "Terraino" to recreate the game board but to also to have it be a modular playing game board (be able to customize the room layouts). But with Hasbro re-releasing the game I'm excited to play this game again but this time with my children. I'm glad the Inn survived the fire!

Welcome. How come I can't see your profile or number of posts?

Cause they are no longer a member.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby RECIVS » December 18th, 2020, 10:09 am

That's what I thought. Thanks
RECIVS

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous