• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

AHQ - extra quests from WD magazine

Topics related to Games Workshops Advanced HeroQuest.

AHQ - extra quests from WD magazine

Postby Sjeng » Wednesday August 21st, 2013 6:58am

You probably all know where to get them (here)
But page "White Dwarf #159 - Rivers of Blood - 09 of 12" is corrupted... Has anyone got a good scan of it please?

White Dwarf #159 - Rivers of Blood - 09 of 12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Forum Language: Nederlands
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Re: AHQ - extra quests from WD magazine

Postby Sjeng » Wednesday August 21st, 2013 7:13am

Well, a thorough google search via BGG and a site (martsville.co.uk) no longer online, I found that last page's archive on the waybackmachine, and believe it or not, of ALL the WD magazines he hosted there in PDF, that issue was the only one still miraculously working!

Here it is:

WD159 Rivers Of Blood.pdf

Seems this site was a pretty good resource.

I also found the original scans that are now hosted on the website from the 1st post, and added them to my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hxe1gw9tqehm8uo/HPmNTGk_p-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » Friday August 23rd, 2013 1:59am

I've made my own PDF's

AHQ Terror in the Dark + White Dwarf quests bundled with custom covers: click
AHQ Rulebook with custom cover and TitD tiles: click

get em while they're hot!

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phantom07 » Monday August 26th, 2013 5:13am

Thank you very much for the files. Highly appreciated!

A couple weeks ago I bought AHQ and now I am trying to get the miniatures as displayed in the manual and WD. Quite a task :-). But the game is that great...
Phantom07

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Deutsch
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » Monday August 26th, 2013 5:27am

No problem. I just printed them all myself, on A4, booklet form (2 pages per sheet, staples in the center), and they are perfect :D

Prepare to do a lot of searching and spending if you really want all those vintage minis. Sinned on this forum is doing the same. I just use newer models.

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phantom07 » Tuesday August 27th, 2013 11:12am

Well, the Skavens I already found. I am missing some Orcs and Thugs here, some Undead there... Ebay is your best friend :-)

I am quite surprised, that fan made Quests for AHQ are nearly non-existant on the web. Just those from the Manual(s) and from WD... No big campaigns, no short Quests... almost nothing!
Phantom07

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Deutsch
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Saiyaforthelight » Wednesday October 15th, 2014 5:54pm

Sjeng!

Any chance of re-upping those files? Just got my first copy of AHQ and looking for everything I can.

Saiya
My rules, modifications, spells and quests: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3380

-Saiya-
Saiyaforthelight

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » Thursday December 18th, 2014 11:54am

Sjeng wrote:I've made my own PDF's

links should work now!

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » Saturday April 30th, 2016 8:06pm

Maître Haut Elfe sur un arbre perché, tenait dans son bec l'Enclume des nains.... (Ca sent la fracture de Crâne) http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/index.php
Valnar Nightrunner

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Valnar Nightrunner » Saturday April 30th, 2016 8:19pm

Sjeng wrote:
Sjeng wrote:I've made my own PDF's

links should work now!

That's not good..... The Changing Faces of Tzeentch is NOT complet !! :cry: Always the same problem : the second Dungeon is not described, the two last pages of the quest are lost in the warp..... If anyone have the White Dwark UK 150, please, scan the entier quest (7 pages, not 5), and you'll become a HERO !!! (true !! )
Maître Haut Elfe sur un arbre perché, tenait dans son bec l'Enclume des nains.... (Ca sent la fracture de Crâne) http://ahqnewgen.clicforum.com/index.php
Valnar Nightrunner

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Advanced HeroQuest Room