The requested users to be added do not exist. error when try

Are you having problems, or is there a Forum section you would like added? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forums. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Blog do not go here.

The requested users to be added do not exist. error when try

Postby Lemmeron » Tuesday April 28th, 2015 11:18pm

Cant PM drathe

hi I tried to PM drathe and I get" The requested users to be added do not exist." error

I wanted to know what I had to do to get the zealot image added to my profile for backing the kickstarter

thanks

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie!
Lemmeron

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: The requested users to be added do not exist. error when

Postby drathe » Tuesday April 28th, 2015 11:40pm

Don't know why you couldn't PM me. But the zealot badges will be added when Thantos sends me the list of member backers from the kickstarter.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Forum Discussion Room