• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

ThankS!!!!

Are you having problems, or is there a Forum section you would like added? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forums. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Blog do not go here.

ThankS!!!!

Postby FainFlynn » Friday February 27th, 2015 5:54pm

A big thank you to the creators of this website. This was my favorite game as a child, so I thank you for helping me relive it.

What does it take to reach Champion status?? I really want to download the Ogre quest!

Thanks!
FainFlynn

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: ThankS!!!!

Postby Rook » Friday February 27th, 2015 8:41pm

Welcome to the community! As a total newbie myself, I had to look it up. Here is the definition straight from your control panel:

Members who show their true valour at Ye Olde Inn may receive Champion status. In addition to special forum access (Champion's Table) and Contest Voting privileges, Champions have the ability to add attachments¹ to their posts and PMs so they may easily share their admirable HeroQuest and fantasy gaming additions for all to enjoy.

Fourteen (14) worthwhile² posts are required before the title of Champion is awarded.
Some truly heroic members may become Honorary Champions before reaching the required amount of posts.

¹As long as the rules regarding attachments are followed. See Forum Rules for details.
²Posts that engage in and add to conversations and discussions throughout the forum are deemed worthwhile. Posts that consist merely of "Nice!", "Cool" and other quick phrases that add little to the community as a whole will not count toward Champion status.

So I guess it simply comes down to participating in a meaningful manner and you get in rather quickly!

Good luck!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Rook
A dense collection of housing

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby slev » Friday March 6th, 2015 6:31am

Although it helps of you start by slaying a Gargoyle in Felarg's tomb!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » Friday March 6th, 2015 6:00pm

Welcome off-topic the Inn!! We need to add another wing drathe... Place is getting crowded again.

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Forum Language: Nederlands
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby splatterkid » Friday March 6th, 2015 11:32pm

Yes the inn certainly is an amazing place. I am also a newb in here. Would love nothing more then to be able to utilize all of the great things that these guys have created.
splatterkid

Hero:

Postby FainFlynn » Sunday March 8th, 2015 10:29am

What does the little symbol next to the thread topic name mean?
FainFlynn

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Count Mohawk » Sunday March 8th, 2015 11:11am

FainFlynn wrote:What does the little symbol next to the thread topic name mean?

It means whatever you want it to mean. You're allowed to choose one of 29 icons to put next to your post if you feel like it. These are found just above the subject line, which is just above the main body of the text editor.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Forum Discussion Room