• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hero Quest Risk?

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Re: Hero Quest Risk?

Postby Anderas » Wednesday January 19th, 2022 1:24pm

Kurgan wrote:All these people posting speculative maps of the "Olde World" (loosely based on GM's "Warhammer fantasy" world) got me thinking about Risk and Castle Risk, the classic parker brothers games... which now have pretty much every branded franchise you can think of (next to monopoly).

So if we can think of Hero Quest Clue, Monopoly, Chess, etc. how about Hero Quest Risk?

Should be pretty easy to come up with armies based on the Empire, Chaos, etc. Board + cards + minis, right?

[Below images are from ROTWL EU Edition's quest book map, the Japan Game System's quest book map, as well as a map taken from one of the Hero Quest novels and some Warhammer-based maps]

The last one is my map :-) Was intended for overland questing, I never followed through.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hero Quest Risk?

Postby Kurgan » Wednesday January 19th, 2022 6:07pm

Nice. I probably have quoted a lot of your stuff without realizing it. Kudos!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous