• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Heroquest Homebrew by Showdown35

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Heroquest Homebrew by Showdown35

Postby Sunmay » September 25th, 2020, 9:05 pm

Hello! I've been looking at the spectacular work done by Showdown35, but I have some doubts regarding the traits he did, and some magic ... I don't know if anyone saw his work and maybe he has the same question.

Here they go:
a) Traits: Some appear on the hero cards, but they are not listed in the ones he customized ... eg: Dark Magic, Battle Mage ...

b) The matics he made are accessible to all the magicians in the game ... or each magician has his specific school ...

kinda silly doubts ... but I was kinda lost kkkk

Sorry for my google english!
Sunmay

Goblin
Goblin

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Heroquest Homebrew by Showdown35

Postby Azure » September 28th, 2020, 7:19 am

Hello. Yes, I saw his work. It's impressive and I will use some of it in a campaign.

On the Traits Cards, it is indicated for which class it is.

It will say ''Fighter, Hunter, Marksman'' or ''Cleric, Spellcaster, Mystic'' and so on.
Azure

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby Stig » September 28th, 2020, 4:24 pm

It's a work in progress - Showdown has his own website that gets updated periodically. We're all hobbyists; there will be nothing for months, then boom a huge new section appears!

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Scopeh » June 17th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Well I have just found it, and its super impressive.

Website hasnt been updated since 2019 and theres a few traits / magics missing it would seem (battlemagic trait for the warlock, nature magic trait for the Beast Master.

I sure hope he hasnt moved on from this as I have already started printing off all of cards :D
Scopeh

Hero:

Return to Rules