• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Magic Shop

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Magic Shop

Postby Gold Bearer » November 10th, 2017, 11:37 am

No new items (apart from Sjeng's dwarf and wizard equivalent of the amulet of the north and elven bracers), just some minor alterations of existing ones and prices so they can be bought if you want to add magic shops with non-unique items, I still need to do scrolls. I'll make cards for these soon with full rules and maybe a treasure card for a random magic item. I might change the background for the magic items because it's a bit dark and the text melts into it a bit.

Magic Items
Magic Items can be bought from and sold to magic shops. They can be sold for half their full value or 20% if it's an item that has a limited amount of total uses and has been used at least once.

ImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Gold Bearer on November 11th, 2017, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Expanded Combined Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4296

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna
DMT - The Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwZqVqbkyLM

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Magic Shop

Postby Thor-in » November 10th, 2017, 6:07 pm

This is cool thanks for posting it. I’ll have to download it later.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Gold Bearer » November 11th, 2017, 5:41 am

No probs, it's part of something bigger I'm working on. I've changed the background for the magic items list so it looks nicer and it's easier to read now. I was going to use the background that's used for the Euro character cards but I couldn't find a blank one and maybe it's better to have a bit of variety anyway.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » February 24th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Magic Item cards: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ulscew7yq ... 0Items.zip

The rules for Boots Of Speed are different than they are on the master list because it wasn't really compatible with different movement speeds. I'm going to do an alternate version for those and a few other cards so they can be used with custom heroes as well.

Rewards:
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Return to Rules