• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Spiced Up edition A Hero's Quest.

Discuss new Rules for HeroQuest.

Re: HeroQuest Spiced Up edition A Hero's Quest.

Postby mitchiemasha » August 23rd, 2018, 1:11 pm

Hendar23 wrote:Those maps look amazing! I might have to buy a copy of Advanced Heroquest now.....
I'm thinking it's best to just wing it and make up a set of rules based on what you supplied already. Just need to fill in the gaps a bit :D

What gaps do you need filling? Everything is pretty much original rules but added on to. Like "lost weapons are found when the area is searched" I tried to use wording as to not change the original.

The character creation and traits might be a little bit confusing with out the full details or me at the table. But... it really is open to how you want to play it.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Hendar23 » August 25th, 2018, 8:34 am

Thanks it is all pretty self explanatory, I just want to see things like the beastery and the special rules for furniture....just want more stuff really!
Hendar23

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:

Postby mitchiemasha » August 25th, 2018, 11:52 am

Ahh the furniture. That reminds me... I was going to do a new screen back, quite like the UK edition but with the info for furniture. That's what is missing.

All the info is kind of there though... Hidden! Like the Sorcerers Table. It's in the armoury under SPELL SCROLL. There's no need to roll for success but i had intended on adding a curse on a table in a later quest of a pack. A little twist to catch the wizard out. In that specific Quest, roll wrong and they'll lose Mind. There would be no need to include that info on the armoury or the screen as it's quest specific.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Rules