• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Into the Goblin Ranks

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: Into the Goblin Ranks

Postby The Admiral » July 3rd, 2021, 4:43 am

Off to my brother's Monday to get some more of this played. It's a long quest pack so I don't think we'll get it finished.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby RomanTHEold » July 3rd, 2021, 2:07 pm

I hope to find some time this weekend to review it all again and see what we can do to polish this thing out and get it done- its only taken 15+ years?
RomanTHEold

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Postby The Admiral » November 30th, 2021, 10:21 am

Finished this last week. Great fun thanks. We played the final 3 quests. We loved the big outside fight to get over the bridge and into the fortress. The Heroes were still in good shape, but there were only 2 henchmen left. As I don't allow any recovery between immediately sequential quests, I allowed my brother to take them with him. One was down to 1BP and he was an absolute Hero. He finished off the sorcerer in quest 13, which I made a Necromancer, Killed almost everything he attacked, and survived to the end as the last henchman standing. I thought I had finally got him when an orc summoned by Tomain scored 3 skulls, but he promptly rolled 3 shields on his 4 dice.

The finale was brutal. Tomain with his 11 spells and the alter Heroes with their 12 was a tough fight. The Heroes were on their last legs. I could have killed them all off by then releasing the hordes, but I felt sorry for them. They had fought so well, so I just had them fight their way past the Gargoyle which blocked their exit.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Quests and Quest Packs