• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Mystery quest

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Mystery quest

Postby The Admiral » April 29th, 2019, 11:47 am

I am on my wife;s computer at her flat in London, and I have found a quest in the downloaded docs. It is titled

Quest 1 - Solo Quest.
The Imperial Library.

I have no memory of this quest and I can't find it on this sight. Does anyone know where it came from. There may be more to it?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Mystery quest

Postby Maurice76 » April 29th, 2019, 12:14 pm

It's not a quest you designed yourself a long time ago and forgot about? :P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Maurice76

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Pancho » April 29th, 2019, 12:24 pm

Is that one of JDeans quests. I have it printed off as well but can’t remember where it came from exactly.

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges.
Pancho
Rock Skin Achieved

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » April 29th, 2019, 12:25 pm

Maurice76 wrote:It's not a quest you designed yourself a long time ago and forgot about? :P

Ha! no. I can't do quests on line. I'm still printing off quest sheets and using pens and crayons! :oops:

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » April 29th, 2019, 12:28 pm

Pancho wrote:Is that one of JDeans quests. I have it printed off as well but can’t remember where it came from exactly.

I'll have to e-mail it to myself and print it off when I get home. I'd like to know its provenance in case there are any follow on quests?

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » April 29th, 2019, 1:21 pm

There is clearly more to this. There is a book about eclipses which the Heroes must take to Mentor, and there is a Tome of Earth Magic artifact.

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » April 29th, 2019, 2:03 pm

The Admiral wrote:I am on my wife;s computer at her flat in London, and I have found a quest in the downloaded docs. It is titled

Quest 1 - Solo Quest.
The Imperial Library.

I have no memory of this quest and I can't find it on this sight. Does anyone know where it came from. There may be more to it?

Your right, I can't find it here either, can you PM it to me? I would like to see this mystery quest.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » April 29th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Thor-in wrote:Your right, I can't find it here either, can you PM it to me? I would like to see this mystery quest.

Quest sent. And for everyone else:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby clmckay » April 29th, 2019, 3:43 pm

It puts me in the mind of Whitebeards Template or maybe Goblin King.

I'd look into Goblin King's AlterQuest....

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » April 29th, 2019, 3:56 pm

clmckay wrote:It puts me in the mind of Whitebeards Template or maybe Goblin King.

I'd look into Goblin King's AlterQuest....

That was by Count Mohawk, and I'm fairly sure it's not in there. I'll check my files when I get home tomorrow.

Rewards:
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Quests and Quest Packs