• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[WIP] [Solo/Group Quest Pack] - Secrets of Sir Ragnar

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: Secrets of Sir Ragnar Quest Pack

Postby TMU » January 4th, 2013, 3:40 pm

Sjeng wrote:lol ms paint xD oh, my Goddess. just pirate photoshop and learn that. SO much easier. paint will not give you a nice result.

:lol: I know but my computer is so old that it will explode if I download something to it :p I'll show you that it will be just fine with paint too :D
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Patroclus » January 4th, 2013, 5:11 pm

oh, my Goddess, don’t do this... Try SAI, it is light like a feather

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » January 4th, 2013, 9:13 pm

but seriously... paint is not the program to use for anything besides pixel-art.

SAI is an option, or even an old version of Paint Shop Pro - PSP is not as heavy as photoshop.

Really. Post the full size version and I can color it in 10 minutes!
Last edited by Goblin-King on October 6th, 2013, 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » January 5th, 2013, 5:38 am

Just wait for this day and you'll see how it looks, if you say it's no good, you can colour it :)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » January 5th, 2013, 7:52 am

It's done now, see it from updated first post. Also added vote, so pick your favourite. :)

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » January 5th, 2013, 11:19 am

Have to go with the BW version. the coloured one is too dark, and the image loses a lot of detail... sorry :(

and powerpoint? WHY? xD
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby TMU » January 5th, 2013, 11:45 am

I just used it 'cause it was fast and easy :? I'm not leaving it on powerpoint ;)

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » January 12th, 2013, 5:26 pm

How's the quest coming along?
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby TMU » January 13th, 2013, 5:30 am

:roll: Well, not as fast as it used to. All the shool stuff that started and football. :roll: But I'm doing it little bit everyday. :)

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » January 14th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Well, 'cause you seem to be interested in this (Sjeng ;) ) Here is starting story of my quest pack. Enjoy! :)

“Welcome my friends. It has yet again come a time to unite our strength against the powers of Chaos. Morcar is back on the warpath with a new ally.”
“Sir Ragnar, Emperors knight you once went to rescue, has finally found the old spells books of the witch lord. You remember Witch Lord? Three times defeated Morcars servant, who fought against you till the last breath. All those mighty spells and curses, in the hands of Ragnar. Morcar has noticed Ragnars increased skills of Chaos magic, and has taken him under his own wings. We all know, that Morcar needs Ragnar only as long as he gets his own dirty hands on these dark spells. The Emperor has given an order to catch, and hand over Ragnar, alive. I assume, that a group who gives him to The Emperor, will be highly rewarded. I also assume, that you would not mind for getting some more gold.
“The Loretome told me, that Ragnar lives at Black Mountains, in a Fortress of Borgor. He is is raising new army of undead for Morcar, and it is your task to stop it. Go to the fortress of Borgor, and break in. Although I have heard some rumours about the land that Ragnar lives in. What I have heard, is that there are some monsters you have never seen. So, you have no idea what you will come across. The destiny of our people is once again lying on your hands.”

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Quests and Quest Packs