• Advertisement

New monster??

Discuss the creation of new Monsters and share Monsters you've created.

Re: New monster??

Postby StratosVX » Monday March 14th, 2016 8:59am

MadMickyG wrote:Mines barely 2GB.

Feeling a little low now. :cry:

What I lack in quantity, I make up in quality. Well I think so.

My next monster project will be making a 4 armed orc. Used to have a race called Gantuans I created for DnD. So I want to try and make a Gantuaorc or something like that. Maybe a goblin and fimir as well.

I've gathered a ton of things from various websites over the years. When I first started seeing HQ websites going offline, I started saving whatever I came across. Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to organize them at the time, so now it's a massive project that I keep putting off. I know there's some duplicated files, because I'm still finding them as I go through them looking for other things. Quite a bit of it has been from this site. Also, when I create files, I keep the original PSD file in case I ever want to go back to change it, so that eats up a bit of space. I need to go through it all to see what I like and what I don't like so I can delete what won't get used.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby MadMickyG » Tuesday March 15th, 2016 4:15am

Was making AtOH monster cards (to match all the ones I currently) and felt I needed one of these.

Thoughts on abilities.

Check out my dabblings in writing.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse ... 4179561807
Feel free to let me know what you think. All comments/criticisms welcome.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
MadMickyG

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby MadMickyG » Friday March 18th, 2016 10:27pm

Update to Chaos Avatar/Fury.

Here is the ability (and can be a Chaos spell) for the Fury.

Anything in the room with Chaos in its name, Chaos Goblin/Chaos Orc/Chaos Warrior etc, adds to the Fury's power.

Check out my dabblings in writing.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse ... 4179561807
Feel free to let me know what you think. All comments/criticisms welcome.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
MadMickyG

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » Tuesday September 20th, 2016 7:07pm

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:We need more new monsters and creations, and a bestiary to put them all in.

MadMickyG wrote:I was thinking the same thing.

Hell, I just need to collect all my stuff and put everything in the one location.
Will probably make a .zip of everything I have, which consists of my own stuff plus stuff from here I've used to make new spells and monsters with.

Might be a bit big though. I have lots of HQ goodies. :D

clmckay wrote:I agree. We all share and edit each other's stuff. I wish there was a common "drop spot" that we could dump all our stuff in and someone go through and remove exact duplicates, but sort out all the different content into folders. Monter cards, hero cards/stats, spells, artifacts, equipment, new card types, rule books, tiles, etc. all in one place where we could all get into and add our own materiel too. It's all over the place in the forum and when I want to go back and "find that card" it's harder than it should be. I've started just copying everything off, but that makes a huge pile issue for me and doesn't help anyone else.

Any ideas on how to make it happen?

Maike05 had ideas about this using Google, begun in this post. The cost was a maikeover of sorts for the Inn, which kinda stalled the idea.
________
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS YOU

VOTE NOW!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Yeti
Yeti

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » Tuesday September 20th, 2016 11:59pm

Daedalus wrote:The cost was a maikeover of sorts for the Inn, which kinda stalled the idea.

Nothing beats a good wordplay.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Monsters