• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Additional Heroes(GREEK)

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

Additional Heroes(GREEK)

Postby hqrock » April 21st, 2013, 6:24 pm

Hello to forum.
Here are my Heroes in Greek version.

http://imgur.com/vbTpzss,aokTKrW,p2YNHD ... 54,4XT1Mz7

in next days - weeks i will upload also the miniatures from these heroes.

**the artwork isn mine
i was made the final mixing
hqrock

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Additional Heroes(GREEK)

Postby tasoe » April 22nd, 2013, 4:41 am

Welcome to the forum. Καλώς όρισες!

The cards look great to me but you should consider making these cards in English so more people here can appreciate them.
There are only a few of us greeks around here anyway.

The community always appreciates new heroes, cards, rules, monsters, etc.

Enjoy your stay!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » April 22nd, 2013, 5:43 am

Hello and welcome! I agree with Tasoe ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby hqrock » April 22nd, 2013, 10:28 am

thank you for the advices
οι περισσοτερες υπαρχουν παρομοιες
ωστε λιγοι είναι οι Ελληνες?
σκοπευα να ανεβασω μεταφρασεις και απο άλλες καρτες κτλ..
θα ανεβασω αν είναι τις ξεχωριστες αγγλικες εκδοσεις σε πληροφοριες
hqrock

Postby hqrock » April 22nd, 2013, 11:00 am

the number 5 is
Fairy-Elf
the description:
As a fairy you have the deep knowledge of magic
You can choose 12 spells (3 from a category). As an elf you can attack and defend but
your fears come upon you being a fairy.
You have a big advantage , your wings.
You can add 3 squares in every move.
Three times in any quest you can avoid an attack moving 3 squares while a monster attacks.
attack 1 dice
defense 1 dice
movement 2 dices(plus 1-3 optional,you can pass above heroes and monsters without permission)
mind 5 points
body 5 points

number 7
Pankratiast
description:
you are a valorous Greek warrior.
your courage in all conditions is heroic
if you are in an adjacent place with 2 or more enemies you will throw 1 additional dice in defense.
Your pankration's training makes you unbeatable in body to body battles.In any quest you can make 3 double attacks if there are 2 or more enemies in adjacent place.
you can use only body to body weapons.
If someone attacks you from far, defend with one less dice and if someone attacks you with a spell, defend with 2 less dices.
attack 2 dices
defense 4 dices
movement 2 dices
mind 4 points
body 6 points

sorry for my bad English :)
hqrock

Postby Patroclus » April 23rd, 2013, 6:07 am

Welcome to the forum, I am one more Greek here.

About your new heroes, the images are great and have some good ideas, but about the stats I think you should keep the total of 10 points to share between Body/Mind. Also, the maximum of 2 Defense for unarmored heroes is a good score, or else a hero with a shield + helm + plate mail will have defense greater than 6 which is many dices for a hand to handle. So if you want more defense, give him a starting armor which will be removed when he decides to wear something else.

About the Fairy-Elf, the 4 spell schools are meaning more Mind than the Wizard! Barbarian with no spells and skills has Mind 2(and body 10-2=8), Dwarf with no spells but one skill needs one more mind and has Mind 3 (and body 10-3=7), Elf with 1 spell type and the skill to use magic needs two more mind points and has Mind 4 (and body 10-4=6), Wizard with 3 spell types and the skill to use magic needs four more mind points and has Mind 6(and body 10-6=4).
The Fairy-Elf with 4 spell types and the skill to use magic needs 5 mind points more than 2 (the basic mind score). So it is 7 Mind and 3 Body.
If you give her the three tokens to avoid incoming attacks by changing squares, she will need an additional mind point, and she will fall to 2 Body and 8 Mind.
If you add the additional movement then it is 1 Body and 9 Mind.

Because I like the additional movement (1 mind point) and the 3 tokens for evade(1 mind point), I could keep these two and to keep her Mind low, I could keep only the one spell type(1 mind point) and the skill to use magic(1 mind point). So, she has 6 Mind and 4 Body. About the Attack/Defense it is nice to start with a short sword so an Attack 2/Defense 2 could be fine.

About the Pankratiast and his three “heroic brew”-like tokens the stats of the Dwarf could fit him very well. Attack 2/Defense 2/Body 7/Mind 3

But of course, if in your campaigns you have low amounts of gold or heavy encounters, you can boost your heroes with better stats and skills. The previous are just suggestions of how to keep the balance too close to the original.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby hqrock » April 24th, 2013, 5:46 pm

""The Fairy-Elf with 4 spell types and the skill to use magic needs 5 mind points more than 2 (the basic mind score). So it is 7 Mind and 3 Body.
If you give her the three tokens to avoid incoming attacks by changing squares, she will need an additional mind point, and she will fall to 2 Body and 8 Mind.
If you add the additional movement then it is 1 Body and 9 Mind. ""

Τhank you for the advices
i tried to replace these values with one only attack and defence dice.
hqrock

Postby hqrock » August 28th, 2013, 9:09 am

hqrock

Postby chaoticprime » August 28th, 2013, 11:27 am

I am not very keen on additional Heroes, but these all show evidence of being part of a well-though out effort.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby torilen » August 28th, 2013, 12:04 pm

The two you posted in english are great. Sorry - I don't know any other languages, so I can't read the cards
themselves. But the two you posted - they leave me wanting to see more.

I think I would have to agree with patroclus to an extent about the body and mind points and such.
My suggestion is a bit different - because of the other special abilities, I would drop the number of spells
given to the elf-fairy. I would give it 6 spells at most, with little chance of gaining more later (if you allow
for more spells in the future - make it much harder for the elf fairy to get more...maybe they are more of
an innate ability for that character, instead of something that can be learned).

I think 6 spells would be good though - more than the elf, since it is part fairy, but not as much as the
wizard, and so you don't need to drop the mind points so much.

I would also specify what weapons are allowed for the elf-fairy. You start it with 1 AD, which would work
great for the number of spells. But would it be able to use more powerful weapons later?? I would suggest
no...or at least limit them.

Definitely good work though - I'm intrigued.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Next

Return to Heroes